login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Getting Things Done To Your Satisfaction ♡˚

5/27/20

Love the experience of being-ness, joy, and flow state.

Though something that rarely gets melded with these beautiful energy places is true productivity; the kind that says... gosh, I'm glad I got that done, now I can more easily expect xyz.

So that is the purpose of this thread.

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

THE LAW OF ACTION

THE LAW OF ACTION
When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

This thread is especially meaningful to me because my work week does get a lot from me, where resting up and only resting up would be ideal on my days off.

I utilize wonderful tools on my little block of time/days off  doesn't only receive  inspired action and I permit ease that  doesn't tax me I prefer not to roll over things I'd benefit from  week after week ...after week(:

(Of course some times, a roll over... is needed)

It often seems to me that many desire  energy of good feelings of permission/self love/self worth/self esteem.  As most of us have figured out, without  utilizing good feeling  foundation  with allowing discipline, could be an easy 'addiction -> to feeling good rather than ‘a whole package’ which includes the ‘doing’ . Moving forward regularly with inspired regular purposeful action is of course vital Selfcare 

46a606d9ed669c67eb84c145727b6e62.jpg

My intentions today are to feel the positive energy around my personal goals.

My enthusiasm for what I am sure to experience can be felt just giving thought to each creative possibility.

I allow  the flow this creates to permeate each task

Unlike any other experience at any other time , today is the day that feels best.

This day, today was worth waiting for  to keep on keeping on with this newness, these discoveries, these solutions.

Today is filled with perfect spirit filled clarity to create.

I am able to capture my idea on paper and begin and complete aspects of my goals which create an even happier more rewarding day. (Tuesday, May 26, 2020)

• To me, to say one’s life is working is:to eagerly look forward to progressive experiences.  It is when  choosing to be your best self is common practice. It is living with self compassion as you live your life; a life that matters to you... .It is a forever competition with only your self It is an ongoing celebration ... living from your spirit place. (May26,2020)
  •  

Please feel free to share what you love in reference to this topic too(: 

Long time Bmindful member; Whit, stopped by the other day and created a wonderful thread.Thank you again  Whit  ....He posted a great link to some truly great quotes. (livinglifefully.com/positivethinking.htm ) 

I am re-posting a few quotes I posted on his thread  from the site Whit posted... because they were a big part of the inspiration for this thread.

I know that my thoughts help create my experiences.  Thinking

positive thoughts about myself helps me to do and be my best always.

The same is true of my relationships.  If I am thinking the best about

my family and friends, I bring the best to my relationships with them.

The very best thoughts I can think are God-centered thoughts

of love, acceptance, and forgiveness. So I don't think less of

friends and loved ones than what is true about them:  They

are children of God who deserve to be thought of with

true, honorable, just, and positive thoughts.

My loving, patient thoughts create loving, long-lasting relationships.

unattributed

from Daily Word

Love these 2 also on discipline.

•  
      • —- Finishing-is-liberating.jpg
  • See the source image

to be continued... 💕.  I  believe we do ourselves a disservice by measuring ourselves by our productivity versus our presence. I also believe productivity gets a bad rap, and productivity needs to be a prominent intention in ones life

And of course productivity needs balance(: This video is something we often like to listen to in our home after an industrious day.

Industrious will mean different things to everyone.

Essentially Being industrious and productive to me,means... getting things done as I could until... next time... when I can start anew(:

No matter how positive and harmonious a day is- good rest, good self talk is a beautiful thing. selfcare

Bedtime Affirmations for Closing Off The Day

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings