login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★~ The Optimist Creed ~

~The Optimist Creed ~

Promise Yourself…

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet….

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.

To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”

The Optimist Creed is the most powerful statement I have ever read :) I just had to share this with you…Blessing love and light Denise xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

Great words, do you know who wrote it?

Thank you for that creed, wow what a difference this would make if more people lived by the creed. I try very hard, but am only human. Slip up sometimes, but all in all I try to live my life like this. Thank you for posting it, I am going to put it on my wall to read often.

God Bless you and yours

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I did a little tweeking on the creed,

I use “I Promise….”

Then changed each of the statements to reflect you talking to yourself, seems to work better for me. Thanks again for this.

Bless you and yours,

Tapping Rocks

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

In response to rockswealth’s post:
I have also read the optimists creed in first person speak and I have to say I find it very uplifting :)

enjoy life!

In response to rockswealth’s post:

Tweeking is good Rockswealth :) No worries, was a pleasure in sharing it with everyone xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks for the thread…again..P.E. I love the optimist’s creed…My grandfather shared that with me when I was a young one. I cannot hear these great block-quotes enough..so love to keep different ones as most of you do..in plain sight

Winners Are People Like You Nancye Sims
Winners take chances.
Like everyone else, they fear failing,
But they refuse to let fear control them.
Winners don’t give up.
When life gets rough, they hang in
Until the going gets better.
Winners are flexible.
They realize there is more than one way
And are willing to try others.
Winners know they are not perfect.
They respect their weaknesses
While making the most of their strengths.
Winners fail, but they don’t stay down.
They stubbornly refuse to let a fall
Keep them from climbing . . . . .
Winners don’t blame
Fate for their failures,
Nor luck for their successes.
Winners accept responsibility
For their lives.
Winners are positive thinkers
Who see good in all things.
From the ordinary, they make
The extraordinary.
Winners believe in the path they have chosen
Even when it’s hard,
Even when others can’t see
Where they are going.
Winners are patient.
They know a goal is only as worthy
As the effort that’s required
To achieve it.
Winners are people like you.
They make the world a better place to be.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

60846cf0de86a702996abe545a1618c2.jpg

I could see this in front my eyes all over the place & never tire of this...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content