login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★{3}Self Care Is a Vital Spiritual Act

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSOFfiGWYEbZ_kxetVia6qCYOr2JGR5f8WVafOn1aCP-a1y9NFz&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTNa2OtjR4_WqJcfTPAgnmmPU6Lfw9cFwz9FNliqLA1gz9DS8i-&usqp=CAU

FEEL FREE TO ADD RELATED MATERIAL

Related image

My Questions to You:

What would be different in your life if you had a greater sense of balance, peace and harmony?

What would be different if you had profound resiliency?

What would be possible if you had access to the deep wisdom that is within and around you?

Bianca DiSalvo

self care-not self control

Loving a foundation of self-care; from there I can enjoy anywhere

carli-jeen-365.jpg  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsHv4LLtu7XFm3l2EtqSo1MRh7KPeWn0150RpzlbxMNw1rZUav  

Live Foods-Enjoying Real Food~salads & related threads in process:

self care-is the equivalent of saying thank you for another beautiful day

Please share how your self care is the foundation for all else in your life

663c12adbc5797e27a6e3022a5375add--overflow-foxes.jpg635939540233603332-589616735_tumblr_inline_n93b6oNKQS1qbhzja.png

c8122bdbb61ee35cc284cce2e0d9129e--body-shaming-woman-body.jpg

97fc3407b00ee0cc70770be26bbf5314--workout-fitness-fitness-motivation.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCgVzYwxwN739m7-Sw1rKTEN_6Pq2tCFdix5-xOokrixTaPgua

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Letters+Are+Lovely+%7C+Selfcare+Quote+for+Hallmark?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Cognitive-Self-Care-copyright.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

233b4a3c0f6fd5f61f2aea40ffe37ebb--spiritual-health-mental-health.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bookmark

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Contradiction Of Selfishness:
Putting Yourself First In 3 Steps
by Bianca Di Salvo
Self-care is the habit of regularly feeding yourself with things that support you emotionally and physically. It’s important for you, but
also for those you love and the world. It requires some practice, self-confidence,self-esteem and a bit of selfishness. That’s right self-care
requires selfishness.

Selfishness isn’t usually a desired trait. It’s not one that’s generally
cultivated. It’s not believed to be virtuous or even valuable. Yet in the
case of self-care it is attractive, noble, and desirable.Without caring for us first we have less available for everyone. That’s less for our family, friends, community and ourselves. We are less able to share our gifts and talents with the world. We have less energy, are less able to focus and engage fully. As a culture our selfcare neglect has left us with more sadness, stress and illness. For more information on Authentic Self-Connection Day Walks, check out my website at www.biancadisalvo.com

Being Whole

What would happen if, instead of being taught that no one was perfect, each one of us took away that we are perfect just as we are; that we are complete and whole now and there is nothing more we need to do or be to be enough.

In exploring this idea I looked up perfection and wholeness and here is what I found:

Perfection is defined as:

Conforming absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type
Excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement
Exactly fitting the need in a certain situation or for a certain purpose
Entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings
Accurate, exact, or correct in every detail
Wholeness is defined as:

Comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, without diminution or exception; entire, full, or total
Containing all the elements properly belonging; complete
Undivided; in one piece
Not broken, damaged, or impaired; intact
Undiminished, integral, complete, perfect
Did you notice that wholeness has within it the idea of perfection? Interesting.

Seeing yourself as whole is like an awakening. In that moment you realize there is nothing for you to do to and no way for you to be “better.” You are enough. This is not to suggest that there will not be moments when you realize there are things in you that are keeping you from having the life you say you want for yourself and doing the work to change accordingly. It is more about knowing there is nothing wrong with who you are right now; that you are an amazing person who is perfect as you are.

What if you lived today with the thought that you are complete beyond improvement? What if you lived today as if there is no where to go and nothing to do to be better? If you begin to embrace yourself as whole and as enough right now without hesitation. I wonder what would be possible for you and the world.

For more information on Authentic Self-Connection Day Walks,

website at www.biancadisalvo.com

link missing

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

repeated from above, worth repeating 😊
My Questions to You:

What would be different in your life if you had a greater sense of balance, peace and harmony?

What would be different if you had profound resiliency?

What would be possible if you had access to the deep wisdom that is within and around you?

AUTHOR:Bianca DiSalvo

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://youtu.be/hQxRI3j8Cjs

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content