login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Make Room In Your Life For Good

b6f4dd98f5b8659757b24b03f2bf16c9--art-journal-pages-art-journals.jpg276fa25949c88b158b6c6a0885853536--journal-quotes-art-journal-pages.jpg

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
64998399_2427628063925864_8282470819720855552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=OX1HB0MwnG4AX_OnalC&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2ffbc06d6f434f15fba39af61e20c750&oe=5EDA4806

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhedeyQuqDLMx8eFTxj68plF1uM78oq-0RIiOJxedoIIVb_xj0uA

At one time I disliked saying anything about keeping distance from toxic people. 

I didn't even like expressing there was toxicity in others

First let me tell you why:958780106c7be7ff231502cc644ce0b1.jpgImage result for matt kahn quote pics contest

“When someone says words that may not feel good in your body, seem sarcastic in tone, and are meant to judge versus uplift you, this only offers you greater opportunities to raise the vibration of your response.                  Matt Kahn

a65eafdccf8bafa0bbe1fc059cd6272c--new-quotes-matt.jpgImage result for matt kahn forgive pic quoteMatt KahnImage result for matt kahn quotes celebration pic quotes

Alignment-article

Intuitive Alignment…

“While you cannot dream outside your destiny, the outcomes, situations, and circumstances that show up are not a result of you imagining them. This means imagining isn’t actually a form of manifestation, but a sign of greater intuitive alignment. Instead of believing that what you imagine wills something into existence, it is your openness to imagine a possibility that confirms what was already meant to be along the path of your current timeline.
When you are aligned with divine will, you are able to sense what is meant to unfold with a deeper willingness to accept it as a divine catalyst of your highest evolution. When alignment is out of balance, the things you imagine have little to do with what occurs. This can make you feel like a victim of circumstances or appear as if the universe isn’t listening to your wishes, dreams, and desires. Once there is an ability to accept whatever arises as the most direct way for life to expand your consciousness in the most efficient way, a greater desire to grow and learn replaces a need to control the outcomes, situations, or circumstances at hand.
Ultimately, this means the law of attraction is a confirmation that everything occurs to inspire your deepest healing and highest evolution, which leaves you with everything to welcome and nothing to manipulate. As this misunderstood principle is clarified, as a deeper surrender into faith, you begin to see a greater truth about co-creation. While outcomes are determined prior to incarnation, it is your freedom of will that determines what things symbolize, and how it will be viewed that ultimately determines the quality of your experience. This means you don’t have to control anything occurring in reality, since you are the freedom that determines what anything represents in view.
Perhaps the difference between insurmountable odds and endless gifts of insight and expansion is merely a matter of perception.”
--->to read from source-article

back to those who are you feel moments of less peace with.

My thoughts:
It depends on where you are with your moment, your life, your evolution.

I choose not to put myself in the path of a negative charge.
I also know it is up to me to remain positively aligned(:

My opinion here, it is up to each person... just like with everything else how to engage with those who have difficulty showing love, being love or just engaging in practices that bring you greater comfort.

video1People come into your life for a reason

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f1dabd9650aea1df9f4a8841fb4e855f.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f3affabe53a3b92fe4d8d52994192902.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a72b60ee3f29a1d3b5b941aff9eec2d6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

cb087ff10fa016aed4a06b1d3772b470.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content