login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Appreciating

06/05/2020

Appreciating a lovely sunny day.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

05/06/2020288176-As-We-Express-Gratitude-We-Must-Never-Forget-That-The-Highest-Appreciation-Is-Not-To-Utter-Words-But-To-Live-By-Them.-Happy-Thanksgiving.pngWednesday

• Appreciating space in time ... awareness of choice.
  • Appreciating what I am allowing myself to focus on
  • Appreciating my intentions and the allowing of their energy
  • Appreciating my family, and how loving they are
  • Appreciating my process ... and how I allow myself to be who I am
  • & how I allow others the same process
  • & ... finally (for now) appreciating connecting with lil' family unit & others living  in different areas

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Appreciating all the wonderful music in my life

05/08/2020  ~Appreciating even when any kind of  tragedy occurs, ‘somehow’ ...eventually ...joy  seeps in to add life to life.   So grateful. I am now feeling greater closeness with those that live miles away.So appreciative miles cannot separate the heart.  05/10/2020 ~New day~Appreciating my ability to love and begin to heal grief. I appreciate supportive individuals in my life.     💐05/12/2020 ~While I had a scare with someone else close, I appreciate knowing all is well with this beloved person... /I appreciate all of my tools which demonstratively show & help me to care for myself and others. I appreciate my upkeep of mind, body, spirit health. Appreciative of always desiring self care as I do. It really helps in everyday health and happiness 🤗 Appreciating the feelings of appreciation. Today my focus is allowing myself to appreciate what I truly appreciate. I am always amazed the gifts 🎁 feelings of appreciation  bring intto my life./ I appreciate having employment, and how appreciation assists in my bringing good feelings to others.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Appreciating spending some time with the grand kids today

Appreciating that after asking my soul for some guidance on a matter which had been causing me a little worry and anxiety. On waking this morning the answer just popped into my head

Spending an hour trying to make my mom a mask as recommended by the government. Making a complete balls up off it and ending up ordering her one from amazon. Today I appreciate amazon :) :)

In response to Selfcare˚ Allowing Good's post:

05-12-20

I am happy to allow appreciation in my life.hands-4153292__340.jpg

Today is a good day to believe in a good day

thank-you-944086__340.jpg

I am appreciating the possibilities of today. 

• -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday

05-13-20  I appreciate how when I continue to allow what works ...in daily life... and offer no resistance to what is...new Good shows up progressively. Wow! It is wonderful how this happens!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content