login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Our Energy-Demonstrating Love Courage, Faith &Hope

Grief_ScatteredSeeds.jpg

This thread is geared to all of our loved ones... alive or having passed.

While people are here, it is vital we share our love

When loved ones pass -it is vital (as a tribute to them) to love others

love is something we are

love is something we continue to demonstrate

Feel what you need to demonstrate love, courage faith & hope21-Grief-Quotes.jpg

I-spend-my-time-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My-heart-is-a-brave-heart-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In the emotions, the sensitive energy brings awareness of the spectrum of feelings passing through our heart. With the automatic energy, our emotions have us, we lose ourselves in them. With the sensitive energy we feel our emotions as emotions, without being completely lost or entrapped in them.

From <http://www.innerfrontier.org/Practices/SensitiveEnergy.htm>

Inner Energies

Scientists of the twentieth century discovered that the entire visible universe consists of matter-energy. All matter, including our bodies and our planet, may convert to energy and vice versa. All forces arise through the interaction of matter-energies. No surprise, then, that the matter-energies within us determine the quality of our inner life. Just as we cannot see electromagnetic or gravitational energy, but only the results of their action, so too we cannot measure or objectify inner energies. But we can experience their action directly. For this we need an acquired taste, a comprehension of what to look for, and a gradual refinement of our perceptions. The understanding of energies brings crucial support to our spiritual path, because energies provide the fuel, the light for all our experiences.

From <http://www.innerfrontier.org/Practices/InnerEnergies.htm>

Spirituality in a Time of Pandemic

Engaging in spiritual inner work during difficult times makes those times that much more meaningful. For this week, please live well, inwardly and outwardly.

From http://www.innerfrontier.org/InnerWork/Archive/2020/20200330_Spirituality_in_a_Pandemic.htm>

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-am-a-helper-positive-affirmation.jpg

SELF-OBSERVATION TRANSFORMED

There are two kinds of self-observation. The first is the one this term is generally taken to mean: attention to and noticing our thoughts, emotions, and body in order to learn about ourselves, to know our self and how all our parts function. Sometimes this is put as collecting snapshots of our inner world to understand our self better, to break up the illusions we have about our self and see our self clearly. In this approach, the self to be observed is our personality, our automatic, reactive, self-referential patterns of thought and emotion

.TO READ MORE

In the second type of self-observation, we instead widen our awareness to let it include everything. We become the context of our inner world. In this there is no separation between observer and observed, between the seer and the seen. There is just the seeing. We learn to open, to be, just be. We do not feel ourselves as or make ourselves into a separate entity, an isolated center of experience. Rather, there is no center, or the center is everywhere. The self and the observing merge into one being, one awareness, fully within the conscious energy. Here self-observation transforms into self-remembering, into presence.

.TO READ MORE

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content