login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★ Bodhicitta & Related Peace & Mindfulness

Bodhicitta is a spontaneous wish to attain enlightenment motivated by great compassion for all sentient beings, accompanied by a falling away of the attachment to the illusion of an inherently existing self. wikipedia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If-you-get-lost-in.jpg

Mindfulness-recognizes.jpg

• Excerpted from pp.30-31 True Refuge: Finding Peace and Freedom in Your Own Awakened Heart — by Tara Brach

When we feel left out, inadequate, or lonely, can we take a warrior’s perspective and contact bodhichitta? — Pema Chödrön

6cfbb11b-73b6-4233-b417-868edcbf02ad._CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300__.jpgcc5c1d0c-9d24-46e2-b8bc-c7f772235f07._CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300__.jpg

Presence-is-a-mindful.jpg

By-intentionally.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bc4be38991818ec0ec9778a6c7ade837--laos-quotes-images.jpg

ORfjL6HeUCjQbOQd7uFqpe56ozKE1Fy0ozNIomrfjG7JvwAmMKL0I_O5RijqCeWKb4P4gQ3GxA8Jn3GM1q9p6BIuC4EC28MAfUTw6QggZkCVpGGo2aL_rSqlThSyiQAISPx99SnaGikNSifkM_G0

caafa2d477ef8908455e1ca4e444c404.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Rousing the bodhi heart means connecting with our longing for enlightenment, with the clear desire to alleviate the escalating suffering we see in the world today. Most people do not give much thought to enlightenment. But most of us do long for a better world situation, and we long to be free of neurotic habits and mental anguish. This is the ideal state of mind for awakening bodhicitta, the aspiration to achieve enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings. We know we want to be part of making things better, and that we need to get saner to do this effectively. It’s the perfect place to start.

— Pema Chödrön

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is a very important topic. When we’re young, we have a natural curiosity about the world around us. There’s a natural spark that energizes us and motivates us to learn, as well as a fear of becoming like some of the older people we see: stuck in their ways, with closed minds and no spirit of adventure.

— Pema Chödrön

The bodhisattva path is not about being a “good” person or accepting the status quo. It requires courage and a willingness to keep growing.— Pema Chödrön

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Compose yourself in stillness, draw your attention inward and devote your mind to the Self. The wisdom you seek lies within. ~Bhagavad Gita

Just-as-a-clear-pond.jpg

Excerpted from pp.30-31 True Refuge: Finding Peace and Freedom in Your Own Awakened Heart — by Tara Brach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content