login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Loving the Quiet ˚

In silence I notice the weaver of my world and then the life itself — the gift of breath. ~Anatoly Petrenko

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥caf4ffe0f927cd4277c12cec5d9a3b2f.jpg01-Quotes-From-Iconic-Authors-That-Will-Make-You-Fall-In-Love-with-Nature-1024x683.jpg

Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world. ~Hans Margolius

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

You are most powerful when you are most silent. People never expect silence. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth. They expect to leap into the fray. They are ready, fists up, words hanging leaping from their mouths. Silence? No. ~Alice McGhee

Things that are real, are always given and received in silence. ~Meher Baba

So how do you set yourself free?
So who has bound you?
~Lao Tzu

There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen. ~Rumi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥Simple-quotes-about-silence-and-hurt.jpg?resize=564%2C564&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Only in deep silent awareness, beyond the last trace of subtle thought, is truth fully revealed. And that sublime silence is given by the grace of God. ~Maitreya Ishwara

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I learned…that inspiration does not come like a bolt, nor is it kinetic, energetic, striving, but it comes to us slowly and quietly and all the time, though we must regularly and every day give it a little chance to start flowing, prime it with a little solitude and idleness. ~Brenda Ueland

Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world. ~Hans Margolius

Best-Inspirational-Silence-Quotes.jpg?resize=696%2C651&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content