login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Getting started with an Affirmation Practice

First believe and understand that your natural state is already the message of the affirmations. You are an amazing person. You are a human being. Don’t worry or think about doing, doing something, you’re not a human doing, you are being. Just be. Best the best you can be. Be the best you can be by feeling the best feelings you can feel. Feel these feelings from the thoughts you are thinking. This awareness is the being. Be aware.

What experience happens as life moves forward is created by the thoughts we think, if you are learning about a system like mindjamz.com and you are already thinking “yeah right, this will suck” then that is what it will be for you. And you don’t want that, you want it to rock! mindjamz.com being awesome is what you want, a way you can re-program your thinking, eliminate the old way of thinking and replace it with new thoughts that benefit you, until those thoughts just become your way of thinking.

It’s called a happy joy filled life, and we all want it, we all deserve it and we all have the tools to make it happen. Affirmations WILL train your thinking into what ever the suggestion in the message is implying.

Affirmations have to be practiced everyday, a lot like brushing your teeth. Practicing positive thinking IS an action I love having apart of my daily life. Why wouldn’t I? Does anyone WANT to live even a day one day of just negative interactions? Or just blaa experiences? I doubt it. We all want to be happy and feel good. We all want it and we all can have it. Just incorporate affirmations into your life everyday, it will happen.

How do I start a practice?

First Step: On a piece of paper, draw a line down the center. On the left side from the top down write out everything you do not like or want about you and your life. Now on the right side write out just the opposite (everything you do want and like about you and your life) With a list of the things about you that you do not like or want, rip it down the middle and throw away the side with all the things you don’t want. We only will focus on what it is I do want. The “what you want” is not only limited to material possesions. Think of this “I just want my kid to stop crying”

Second Step: Write and re-write your affirmations, based on the things you wrote down on what you do want and like about your life. Do thins until you can write down each one without the help of looking at a completed list. At this point you really know your affirmations.

Time to build in the feeling and passion. Feeling and passion with your affirmations is very important. Our thoughts create our feelings, we are feeling based on what is being thought.

Third Step: Dan O’Donnell, founder of positiveatmosphere.com, practices affirmations in a cool way. It’s a great way to say your affirmations aloud, and connect with them emotionally. He plays his favorite music all while chanting his affirmations aloud with passion and feeling. It’s powerful. Do this for 21 days.

Final : At this point you can write your own affirmations, memorize them quickly and internalize them with feeling and emotion. Now, you are ready to incorporate them to your everyday.
For me, I didn’t want to have to add another thing “to do” to my already busy life. I want something that fits into my life. I couldn’t find it, so I built it. I use mindjamz.com. And I invite you all to come and join me.

excellent post Gary :) Thank You!

In response to GaryD’s post:

awesome post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content