login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★KINDHEART-JoyofNoResentment(fun,true,loving&powerful)

post 1 LOA&beyond❤

created

03-05-20

last edited

03-06-20

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTDp3lpl5Ja4zT-m_IIzY10LZ4U5fctTcYgsXzZYh-onAcWQfKBw

'HowToEliminate or Not Have Lasting Resentment'

This is one of my favorite topics! Because as those who visit Bmindful already are familiar with...resenting things only seems to create more energy you are desiring to eliminate. 

This will be fun, I promise!

(fun☑,true☑,loving☑&powerful☑)

I may continue to edit, though message is clear -be happy

& choose to love.

(still editing, though you are still welcome)

(:

It-is-your-inner-vision.jpg

My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.

48b9e7eef54415ed33fb065cf205adb1--moving-quotes-words-quotes.jpg

Related image

First have love in your heart; then do whatever you want.

Paraphrase of St. Augustine

kahlil-gibron-love-is-trembling.jpgsource

729ca571aa6abbc9939ffb215561d694.jpgLook deep within the center of your heart and find that tiny pinpoint of brilliantly colored light. It is such a beautiful color. It is the very center of your love and healing energy. Watch as your pinpoint of light begins to pulsate and grow until it fills your heart. Let it move through your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes, and through the tips of your fingers. You are absolutely glowing with this beautiful colored light, which is your love and healing energy. Let your body vibrate with this light. You can even say to yourself: With every breath I take, I’m getting healthier and healthier. Feel the light cleansing your body of dis-ease. Let the light radiate from you into your room, into the world and into your special place in the world. See everything whole. You are important. You do count. What you do with the love in your heart does matter. You do make a difference. Affirm: I LET MY WHOLE BEING VIBRATE WITH LIGHT. I love you,—Louise Hay

TABLE OF CONTENTS in process

post 2

post 3

post 4

post 5

post 6

post 7

post 8

post 9

post 10

post 11

post 12

post 13

post 14

post 15

post 16

post 17

post 18

AND RELATED THREADS in process

thread-★new★★#1 ♡taken care of & all is well♡

related affirmations:I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.

to go to next post❤post 2

image005_1-1540932816-4561.jpg

No matter how full this thread gets, you ... yes all of you

are sooo welcome any time(: 

b4fa7397126d68be5293e9d6b1746b36.jpgwould be better said at least 1 person a day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 2 LOA&beyond

Resentment in terms of LOA bring about the awareness of contrast...(contrast->is what you feel doesn't serve you)

• Find a way to love aspects of what doesn't work for you.
  • This reinforces the energy of awesomeness that ALWAYS is.
  • think about those times you are actively loving people, places, things You so easily enjoy aspects of loving.
  • Love Something!!!
  • Be glad about something,
  • Can't change everything... though you kind of can, by what you focus on... & loving whatever & all you can!!!

I love the feeling of ____________.    I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.  ____________   Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence.  ____________  I Am a visionary because I see and feel beyond appearances.    This joy in my life is the reality of my spirit.

At least once a day, I Am taking time to review what is truly valuable to me

My-life-reveals-in-harmony-peace-positive-affirmation.jpg

Image result for energy focus quote picwill be back

excerpt quote of an articleRemember – everything in this world, tangible and intangible, is energy. Every place, space and experience has its own energy. Your happy place gives you that sense of peace because of its energy, and how the energy of that place/situation aligns to /our own unique nature and energy signature. to read rest of article Peace Is Within – It Goes Where You Go 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

"True happiness is freedom from opposition."Matt Kahn

Image result for matt kahn quote pics contest54-543738_enjoy-your-life-quotes.jpg

CGWcmXOXIAA0UTP.jpg

CDoetT0WIAAn4vM.jpg

Love all  quote pics on this page. Will promptly remove any if they are not to be shared

ed7c3cffcf973421dcfce8d9f835cf1c.jpgff1a8a7ebdec19020d8de3b7f38df2b7.jpg

Don't get me wrong... we 'need' to examine things...Though some times in the scheme of things we focus on unimportant things until they taint what is really valuable in the bigger picture.

Keep it simple...love, love, love

Buddha-Quotes-7-1.jpg

"The Universe doesn't mind what you think.  It only responds to whatever you say most often." Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 3

LOA&beyond

dr-seuss-quote-magnet.jpg?w=31567-671840_pablo-picasso-quote-make.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 4

LOA&beyond

Related imageFavorite quotes from spiritual teacher and intuitive healer Matt Kahn.  www.TrueDivineNature.comImage result for matt kahn forgive pic quoteMatt Kahn

Image result for matt kahn forgive pic quote

That sounds judgey(:

Though, the point is you know how you want to be... just be.

→   Stay in the moment and be present

so if I could've deleted that quote pic, why didn't I? To emphasize it isn't about being different or better than... It's about being in touch with your best self. Watch how your energy soars when it isn't about the energy that 'spiked' your (reaction) interest.

I love my peacefulness it makes living my values easy and enjoyable.

My heart is peaceful & in a higher&higher vibration!

That sounds judgey(:

Though, the point is you know how you want to be... just be.

→   Stay in the moment and be present

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 5 LOA&beyond

Create/utilize fun yet powerful affirmations! If they work on this irritation, they will be phenomenal for the lesser ones.

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

So many wonderful affirmations 'so little time'

I-am-a-resourceful-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 6

How resourceful you become out of loving yourself more and not being (negatively) reactive to others.

I-am-able-to-support-and-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 7

I-focus-on-the-good-and-I-remain-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 8

Joyous-are-my-days-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 9

I-create-a-courageous-self-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 10

Just focusing on all you love when something comes up you don't love...brings on more happy feelings.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 11 

I-create-myself-and-fulfil-positive-affirmation.jpg
I-am-happily-welcoming-all-the-moments-positive-affirmation.jpg
I-get-wiser-and-wiser-positive-affirmation.jpg
11447a4f277bc52822d8f8a453145af0.jpg
I-feel-happy-I-feel-joyous-positive-affirmation.jpg

Whatever-goes-on-around-me-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 12 

Matt Kahn is one of my favorites ... He often  resonate with freedom and joy from 'ones very soul...'

and helps further create a place ... which allow the  freedom that  is... and  the expansion which is ours for the claiming.

Alignment

You are everything this moment is asking you to be. Matt Kahn

“When someone says words that may not feel good in your body, seem sarcastic in tone, and are meant to judge versus uplift you, this only offers you greater opportunities to raise the vibration of your response.
Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 13 

Alignment-article

Intuitive Alignment…

“While you cannot dream outside your destiny, the outcomes, situations, and circumstances that show up are not a result of you imagining them. This means imagining isn’t actually a form of manifestation, but a sign of greater intuitive alignment. Instead of believing that what you imagine wills something into existence, it is your openness to imagine a possibility that confirms what was already meant to be along the path of your current timeline.
When you are aligned with divine will, you are able to sense what is meant to unfold with a deeper willingness to accept it as a divine catalyst of your highest evolution. When alignment is out of balance, the things you imagine have little to do with what occurs. This can make you feel like a victim of circumstances or appear as if the universe isn’t listening to your wishes, dreams, and desires. Once there is an ability to accept whatever arises as the most direct way for life to expand your consciousness in the most efficient way, a greater desire to grow and learn replaces a need to control the outcomes, situations, or circumstances at hand. --->to read more

intuitive-alignment.png

dac761789dfdeed49f45aa99dbd248bf--spiritual-teachers-keep-it-simple.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 14 

Love

"You give to yourself by giving of yourself."

Matt Kahn

"Abundance is the energy of permission.  The more you permit yourself to desire what you want, express gratitude for what you have, and be excited for whatever comes your way, the more abundance you are bound to receive."Matt Kahn

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 15

Image result for matt kahn gree pic quotes

Love

• ~

“Despite how open, peaceful, and loving you attempt to be, people can only meet you, as deeply as they've met themselves. This is the heart of clarity.” 
    ― Matt Kahn

Image result for matt kahn forgive pic quote

• Image result for MATT KAHN QUOTES CELEBRATION

ALLOWING

Happiness

FREEDOM

CELEBRATION

JOY

• ALLOWING

FREEDOM CELEBRATION JOY

SELF-LOVE IS A GIFT TO YOURSELF & OTHERSImage result for matt kahn forgive pic quote

Image result for matt kahn quotes celebration pic quotes

EXPANSION

Matt Kahn Quotes http://www.practical-personal-development-advice.com/matt-kahn-quotes.html

ALLOWING

FREEDOM

Image result for expansion quotes matt kahn pic

CELEBRATION

JOY

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Daily-my-thoughts-are-positive-and-positive-affirmation.jpgI-am-a-wonderful-human-being-positive-affirmation.jpgI-respect-myself-positive-affirmation.jpgMy-mind-is-concentrated-on-prosperity-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 17 

Image result for harold becker love foundation quotes picsdd7d85828ac558b1b3967699fd3c003c.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 18

Image result for harold becker love foundation quotes picsa0280bb748dd21282845318724091844.jpgcfc9bb5edd604d69ab28441c324f5e34-724x1024.jpg08a88d487cb74a4c4b779deac461510c--square-logo.jpgdr_seuss_quotes.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content