login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Choose To Honor HowYouWantToFeel-vision board

Choose To Honor How You Want To Feel-vision board

What I know for sure is that your life is a multipart series of all your experiences- and each experience is created by your thoughts, intentions, and actions to teach you what you need to know. Your life is a journey of learning to love yourself first and then extending that love to others in every encounter.Oprah Winfrey

thread★An Overarching Intention [Jeanie Marshall]...1

“I love the feeling of ____________.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other's opposite and complement.” 
― Hermann Hesse

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

An Affirmation Self Talk

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment.

All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,

and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

I Am putting my attention on the things that move me into higher vibration.

1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

CHOICE ~ I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE

I AM INSPIRED

"I am inspired by life. New and exciting thoughts are constantly flowing into me. I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well. I spend time in environments that inspire me. I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy. I know that there are no limits to my imagination and my potential.
I am Inspired"

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving" 

I AM LOVE

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Love

I AM PASSIONATE

"My heart is overflowing with bliss. I openly express this bursting joy within me and I follow that passion in everything.  I trust my passion and the topics that make me feel driven and alive. I follow this path without fear. I feel motivated and inspired now. I feel this energizing fire within me as my passion for life grows more and more each day.
I am Passionate."
INSPIRELOVE.NET

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

True happiness comes not when we get rid of all of our problems,but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice, and to learn.
~ Richard Carlson

The fastest way to change how you feel about anything is to change what you’re focusing on

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.
~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

tumblr_p29iiiqWXx1vq309po1_250.gif

Forever More ....As Never Before:

I see myself in my minds eye more fit than ever before - forever more.

I have a beautiful life for myself now and forever more.

My life works beautifully. Everything in my Life works, now and forevermore 

Forever More ....As Never Before:

Matt Kahn speaks of -creating from a place of -as never before... & I'm loving the newness it signals to the universe .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• When you write it, the magic begins.
      After you write it, you can start reading it.
      When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
      When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
      When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
      When you believe it, things begin to change.
      When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe. ~By Kate Britt

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I REMAIN: playful diligent & exceptionally kind.”                           

“I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.”

“EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT”

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b79af792d2d0f36dcc630886319749bd--gratitude-journals-gratitude-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tony-robbins-gratitude-quote-www.modernmarried.com_.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~ ✰ ~~
    Be Thankful for Everything. Extend Blessings to All.
    Gratitude,
    the skill of feeling and expressing appreciation, can be beneficially practiced on three levels of
    increasing difficulty:
    [★1]For what is unexpected and wonderful. 
    [★2]For the positives in life that we often take for granted.
    [★3]For the various challenges that test our resolve and creativity and that often contain hidden blessings.
    Be Thankful for Everything. Extend Blessings to All.
  • ~~ ✰ ~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMpvpNxOLRXDGX-3gGHTrC0EuW7EbH7skU8IJmbiMS3vULRm1q_Aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD-itys81lC9hSlC8QUb6NW58Ui4WNNCoy5oGaPz8pIB-i1nQ4cQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZhsR9ML9xiVJivhxC33cQlFGGZKqU9DDg7aBgkOYLaX0oOoO8uA68feaa7decdfaf43ef90812b585543cf.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4gCK91BGmKqoDIG-JdMpWfwYPj-kJycmE98CHbXMr1W8vkCg

• ~

Affirmation:
I have a life with no worries, no fears, no limitations, with nothing to fight against, nothing standing in my way, nothing to hold me back.

I do respond to situations with love, positivity, and thoughtfulness.

Beliefs are the lens through which I view the world. If I can identify and dissolve beliefs that hold me back, then my world becomes filled with unlimited possibilities.

I love contrast! Contrast is a gift that keeps on giving by letting me know when I am out of alignment. All I have to do is shift to a better thought. It comes effortlessly! Thank you contrast!

4ae071521f349bec0eb1f1e11d436496.jpg

672f74f23f5eff0c402aeb78ceb62ec9.jpg959b1ff41145fc68453c9c728f9f7f8b.jpg

9bd3cea5e4dc8f451b1f645408b0d2e8--positive-life-positive-thoughts.jpg837903eef703f3358d46a1fe956eba1c--trust-gods-timing-pin-it.jpg

f97427f2a0e1fcdb9d5283c0ea22f354.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

in

HONORING The Way You CHOOSE TO FEEL !!

Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself. Brian Tracy

Make a game out of all your interactions...and ask yourself-WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT EVERYONE? 

START WITH THE 'HARDER' ONES- MAYBE THEY DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS DO... FIND SOMETHING YOU APPRECIATE EVERY TIME YOU THINK OF THOSE OTHERS ALSO.

OR

JUST THE WORDS -BLESS YOU -OR THANK YOU.

JUST A THOUGHT(: Selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content