login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★BoostYourAbility&Desire ToCompleteThings

giphy.gif

My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

e212126905434f706077e745a15f72b8.jpg

When You Feel You Have To Vrs Wanting To -Jennifer Louden

Ground yourself in your power.

Feel yourself here in the present moment. All of you.

Drop the future and the past like letting go of heavy ropes.

Remember that choosing how you spend your life’s energy is always ultimately up to you and owning that truth liberates your power.

Ask yourself, “Who says I have to?” Sometimes this is enough to realize no one has, but you. Take back your projections, your idea of duty, of being a good person or employee, by next asking yourself:

“What will satisfy me?” What will be enough for you? How will you know you fulfilled that which you declare will be enough, dependent only on you and your values?

But let’s say there is someone saying you have to do _____. Maybe that someone is a boss or the bank. Then it’s time to ascertain what will satisfy them. Has your boss told you what the standards are for the report you are doing? Has your thesis advisor made it clear what you need to do for your research? Has your partner told you what she wants from you around planning the holidays? Have you asked?

Procrastination thrives when you don’t know what is enough. Take back your power and decide, negotiate, or clarify.

~~ ✰~~Quote What if – instead of seeing resistance as a force to fight against – you see it as a mindfulness bell, reminding you to wake up, look around, and ask: “What is the more I want? Resistance tells me more is here, right now, or I wouldn’t be feeling it. That means more is possible right now. What’s the next simple step into more?” ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

Quote I’ve become convinced that lack of trust in ourselves is at the root of being overwhelmed, constantly behind, just not up to the task of living this modern life. ★ღ✰˚✰Jennifer Louden

~~ ✰~~

Quote Notice what happens when you live by what you are devoted to. Where does your devotion intersect with what you desire? Jennifer Louden

•  
  •  

~~ ✰~~QuoteI define comfort as self-acceptance. When we finally learn that self-care begins and ends with ourselves, we no longer demand sustenance and happiness from others. ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

• ~~ ✰~~
      Quote The most ravishing experience you can have is of the mysterious, of living in consecrated curiosity, with the symphony of the universe playing through you and the still point laying claim to your heart. ★ღ✰˚ ✰ ☼Jennifer Louden
    • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
  •  

Energy Of Perfect Promises {to yourself}

Guide To Wholeness & Being Yourself by Jennifer Louden

1 Dedicate yourself to wholeness. Perfection appears to be a much sexier partner but is actually a demon lover who will suck you dry and leave you bitter and broken.
2 Acknowledge what you experience and how you feel. It’s not about you being right and someone else being wrong, it’s about claiming your experience. It’s your experience and seeing it, feeling it, sitting with it, helps make you you.

3 Healthy desire birthed all of creation. Let it birth you, again and again. Being yourself springs from knowing what you want.

4 Healthy desire is never about perfection (outcome). It is about going deeper than your mooddeeper than your stories of what is allowed or possible, into the sensations and energy of desire itself, and letting that move you into inspired action.

Healthy desire is the source from which you renew your commitment to what matters most to you. Acting on that commitment will mean constantly unfurling into the unknown. The sooner you make peace with doing that (yes imperfectly which means people will be pissed off at you) the more energy you will have for adventure!

6 Every time you say “I can’t because…” you are giving your power away to someone or something else, which is giving yourself away. Power is a foundational spiritual quality. Pretending that you don’t have power or that you are not responsible for your life is the quickest way to hell. Trust me on this one.

Have practices that help you open your heart, love yourself, and witness your thoughts and reactions. Because here’s the hysterical truth: there really isn’t a separate self to be and that is the most delicious discovery of all.

8 Waste no time guarding the self you are forever becoming. It’s one thing to have strong boundaries and another to jealously guard your heart.

• self talk …Jennifer Louden popular and respected women’s life coach[quote] “I trust myself to eat in ways that feel great not because someone else says so but because I say so. Because it feels kind and nourishing to me.”
  •  a self-trust inspiration e-course from Jennifer Louden

What makes a good promise to yourself, a promise that grows self-trust?

•  Clarity, Competency, Conditions of Satisfaction, and Completion
  •  With clarity, she asked you to ask yourself to be be clear with your promise/intentions to yourself. I declare that I will
  •  With Competency, she asks you to review if you are able to comply with your intentions.
  • With Conditions of Satisfaction, she asks you to ask yourself find a way to know if you did what you said you were going to do.
  •  And with Completion, you ask you to to follow up on yourself to see if you keep your promises.

[For myself, I write about my follow-thru, to discover why or why not, without harsh criticism.
•selfcare~

46a606d9ed669c67eb84c145727b6e62.jpg
Finishing-is-liberating.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

by Jennifer Louden

Level 1: The most basic journal — the to-do list and scratch pad.

Level 2: “Morning pages”

Level 3: Use your journal as a scrapbook and a photo album.

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
Journaling article from JL’s site
I hope you’re savoring this guest post series on how 10 women I admire create their lives. I am reading and re-reading, thinking deeply about how to use this wisdom myself. Today we have Karen Walrond; she is such a treasure! She’s an author and gifted photographer who makes me feel that my uniqueness is valuable, that the way I am, the way you are, is superb. She has spoken around the world appearing on CNN, TEDxHouston, and the Oprah Winfrey Show. Through her book The Beauty of Different, her famous blog Chookooloonks, her e-books, online courses, and in-person retreats, she reminds us that our uniqueness, skills, and stories have the power to connect in the most beautifully different ways. Thanks Karen for being here!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

by Jennifer Louden

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
Here are some of the questions that Jennifer Louden uses as soul-prompters:

• What small act of kindness could I offer myself in the next hour?

• How connected am I to my heart these days? When did I last feel connected to myself?

• What desires want to be heard?

• What life insights have I been steering my life by lately? What life insights do I wish I’d been using to steer my life?

• Body, what do you want to tell me about what I need to find my center again?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• interview w/ Jennifer Louden

What does self-compassion mean, what is it? How would you describe or define it?

Jennifer- For me it means dropping self-judgment every time I notice it – from eating too much chocolate last night to procrastinating writing my novel this morning to being envious of a friend this afternoon. It is the act of dropping my story that I am bad, wrong, less than, not spiritual, not progressing, etc. Yet If I make self-compassion a goal, I immediately lose access to the state.

It’s awareness catching the story and putting it down without any fuss.

How do you practice self-compassion, what does that experience look like for you?

It’s all practice and since my biggest trap in life is to believe I have nothing creatively valuable to offer the world and my deepest desire is to create, I get a lot of practice dropping the sticky place the self-blame and frustration that keep this story alive. I seem to have been born to learn to be compassionate with myself as the path to being creatively self-expressed. So compassion is my biggest ally and my most frequently forgotten ally.

What do you still need to learn, to know, to understand? What is missing from your practice of self-compassion, what do you still struggle with?

To untangle myself from what I produce. The thought is something like, “I will practice compassion for myself once I get my work done and I decide it’s useful to others. Then I will deserve compassion.” I know intellectually my creative happiness and spiritual freedom live in me practicing self-compassion first but I forget a thousand times a day. Then I get overwrought and so frustrated!

It does not escape my attention that a large part of my work in the world has been to foster self-compassion in others through self-care. It makes me ruefully chuckle.

What I am learning is to inhabit the open space where all these stories fall away and being alive, breathing, being here to witness and experience life, is enough.

It’s good to write this and remember that self-compassion is my path.

Thank you for asking such rich questions._

source-thousandshadesofgrey.com

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
Who is Jennifer Louden?
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

by Jennifer Louden

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

• ~~ ✰~~
      1. Cast yourself as the lead in the story of your life. Frame that story as worthwhile, beautiful, important, even epic. Dress accordingly for the adventure ahead.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      2. When you wake at 3 a.m., do not go back to sleep. Listen. What is scratching at the door of your heart? Let it in and let it speak. This is your Gandalf arriving with a map, a map that reveals your first step.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      3. Look for what was lost, perhaps between the ages of 8 and 12, and pledge to reclaim it – not for fame, fortune or love, but for yourself. Hint: it always seems to have a creative component.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      4. Begin the journey for yourself, and yourself alone. Do not journey for others, not even those you love, not even what breaks your heart. Instead, go because you want to, because you desire it. This will set you free to be of real service when the time is right.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      5. Follow the timing of your human life. Sally Kempton tells the story of two radical callings in her life, and both times, she took the time she needed to make the changes she was called to make. You are living in a human body with human limits and needs. Proceed accordingly. (Note: your journey may be metaphorical, completely internal, quietly subtle and it is no less sheroic. You define what all of this looks like. Always.)
    • ~~ ✰~~
      6. Cultivate your necessary magic by owning your precise gifts – not “I’m good at helping people” but “I’m great at seeing what people are good at and where the world needs their particular gift.”
    • ~~ ✰~~
      7. Follow what obsesses you. Do not ask what it will get you or why it beckons. Noorjahan Akbar collected Afghan women’s folk songs which inspired her, in time, to start a non-profit which lead to a women’s internet cafe, a tailor shop, two libraries, and more. She did not know exactly why she was collecting and recording these songs. And she did it anyway.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      8. Stay awake by questioning and find others to question with. The status quo, the familiar, the safe will try to lull you off your path, back to sleep. Allies help you stay awake.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      9. Trust the darkness, trust the descents, do not shy away from your sorrows and pain. That is where wisdom is, even if takes years to harvest it.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      10. Cultivate ways to take care of yourself in the descents. Proceed at the pace that your heart can bear. Learn to discern drama from descent.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      11. Let love carry you forward. Not duty, not shame, not guilt. Love.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      12. Return knowing you will share your boons with your community in a way that feeds you and them. The martyr way is dead to you. Return knowing you will journey again so you have to keep listening.
    • ~~ ✰~~

12 Simple Steps
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Take a few moments to imagine you are can be nourished by something larger than yourself. Nature, God, love, anything that is not you, breathe that force in, imagine it filling you up, like the most delish meal or warm golden sunshine. If your logical mind says, “Bull,” ask it, “Did I make gravity that is holding me to the earth? The oxygen I am breathing? I am part of the larger whole, I am always supported and I can consciously draw on that support to befriend myself.” Relax into life.

Embrace your Experience
Each time you deny what you are feeling or thinking or judge it as “bad,” you reinforce the idea you can’t be trusted, that you aren’t somehow good.

For example, I made a stupid business mistake recently, a mistake I have made many times before. I can grit my teeth, chastise myself and eat a bag of cookies or I can pause and be with what I am experiencing. Do it with me right now. Stop making anything about this moment, or you, wrong. Breathe in your feelings, any sensations in your body, your thoughts acknowledge them. Then exhale and create some spaciousness for your experience. Ahh….

Inspiration will flow from you like champagne at a wedding when you meet yourself as beloved. Let us befriend ourselves so we can befriend the world—and have a blast doing it.JENNIFER LOUDEN (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

related material

• ~
      Living The Questions
      25 Women Writers Share Their Best Self-Compassion Tips
    • ~
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to organize thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

• ** Love these daily questions from The Life Organizer: A Woman’s Guide to a Mindful Year and The Life Planner: Companion Questions by Jennifer Louden Life Planner review
    • Have to:

• Could do:
  • Want to:
  • Let go of:
    ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
    ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

What are shadow comforts?
Read about transforming shadow comforts
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If we demand enlightenment, it hides. . . . 

All that we can do is make ourselves enlightenment-prone.

We learn to treasure the possibility of awakening in all moments and circumstances.

We learn to simplify and cultivate the receptivity of heart that can be touched by profound understanding.

We learn to listen deeply and discover stillness amid the movement in our world.

Christina Feldman

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What would be the SMALLEST step you could take right now?

What would be the EASIEST step you could take next?

If your LIFE depended on you getting started, what is the very first action you could take?

And yes, planning, research, a phone call, making notes – all of these count as getting started…

And then – hey – a BONUS procrastination tip!

Wanna know the easiest way to get finished?

It’s to JUST KEEP STARTING. Don’t even think about finishing.

Just keep starting in the way I’ve described above

and it’ll be done before you know it. {author unknown}

Its easier and takes less effort to perform tasks.

Only 2 things to do today.

start

continue.

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source imageImage result for I can do hard things pic quote

Law Of Action

The Law of Action must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words.

The Law of action states that you must do the things and perform the actions necessary to achieve what you are setting out to do.

Unless you take actions that are in harmony with your thoughts and dreams and proceed in an orderly fashion towards what you want to accomplish, there will be absolutely no foreseeable results. 

It is here with the law of action that most people falter when pursuing success.  It could be their fears or laziness that get in the way. 

You can also relate this law to that of the law of cause and effect. 

The cause is your action, as you take the action there will be a corresponding effect, that of which you may know or only the Universe will know the effect, but there will be an effect. 

Only by taking actions which correspond with our free will desires will the universe know what to bring into your life.

If you wish to learn, then take the action steps to learn - read books, study, etc.. only then will the universe know what you are striving for.   

When you take action, from the smallest thing

from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day

it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential.

But if you fail, to take that first action, then there won't be much in your future for resultssource

73ae72f9b853bd0a43ccd352da468ee8.jpgd82d205c18ac0017021574bd8ac83488--catherine-ohara-the-divine.jpg

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

b8263df1e59687b7763e23f9c74508d4--you-are-facebook.jpg

THE LAW OF ACTION

THE LAW OF ACTION
When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT6uc1zkbhKTviSV_yI4DH5aPTTtaAf-O45G1VpsWvDXigLNXOnA

30-days-of-positive-affirmation-Day-5-700x605.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

NOTHING-can-replace-what.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d135915cc3cfa186ab87cd5110bd9d5f.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them. Abigail Adams

“What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary?” – The one thing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations coming soon

Conditions of Enoughness quiet the Hounds and sustain you in consistent, mindful action.

COE’s are using four simple steps to create a boundary or container around anything in your life (and I mean anything – parenting, finding a partner, writing a book, doing the yard work) that you want to shape and build. In  a nutshell,The four steps are:

1. Name what is enough in simple facts.

What you will actually do next. Measurable. Factual, no aspirations. “I will write new material on my project. I will start and finish an exercise video. I will write one section of my Match.com profile.”

2. Include a time element.

For how long…
How often…
By when….

Name a boundary so you know when you are finished, not the big finish, but each step. “I will write new material for 30 minutes.” “I will write one section of my Match.com profile by Friday at 5 pm.”

3. Ensure they’re dependent on ONLY YOU on an AVERAGE day. Not a superhuman day.

The quickest way to experience enoughness? Stop making an aspirational to-do list that you never complete. Stop expecting a day in which you are someone you aren’t. Start planning for average, a day in which you have to take the car in because it has a flat, a day in which you sleep in and forget to meditate, a day in which you get brain fuzzed at 3 pm: a day of reality.

4. Declare you are satisfied when your conditions are met—even if you don’t feel satisfied.

Everybody likes to skip this step. They feel stupid, especially saying it out loud (super powerful). But this is where we stop to notice, and very briefly celebrate, what we did. Research shows this is what allows us to build and sustain our momentum. So don’t skip it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

blasting-self-love-affirmations-pin-4-492x1024.jpg1a2b347b55232d42a367b5930eaf2193.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Freedom-2.jpgRelated image

artwork by Richard Young

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote We have forgotten, in a culture of “experts,” how to rely on ourselves. Not in an “I can do it all alone” way, but in centered, measured, “I trust myself to handle what life brings my way” way. ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread in process-feel free to post on as is

BoostYourAbility&Desire ToCompleteThings

Short Passages/

Quotes/

Affirmations/

Comments

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Feel free to share what you love that brings out the best in your spirit  to keep on keeping on.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…Related image

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwVq8bCOKk8_z70Nm6eoQW9F1RT08jp13P9wUH6bbLK6XOqcZwog  →   I release old energy and allow refreshing newness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease

THE GOOD ~ I LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE EXPERIENCES. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT I CAN LEARN FROM THEM. IN THIS WAY, I EXPERIENCE ALL EVENTS AS ENHANCING MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH. 

→   I surrender so sweetly and allow the magnificence which is always perfect.

d926b9a431676a392854b62da81abf92--surrender-quotes-beach-cottages.jpg

My spirit is Goodness,therefore my world is perceived and or created with total peace and harmony.

→   →   Even now I Am feeling my heart being receptive to this wonderful moment, my day, my new year and my incredible life!

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
          • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
              • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I love taking responsibility for my own happiness. I love to see the results!   

I LOVE how I expect things to go well!!!   

Bringing-affirmations-to-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Today I allow my best self to be present all day.
  • Today I create order wherever it will create more ease in my world.
  • I Am alignment and I allow my energy  to be magnificent.
  • Today I believe in my power to make what I need better.
  • I Am now ready and I create with unified harmonious positive energy.
  • Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed where it truly matters to me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content