login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Uncover Your Joy -VeryGoodThings When Loving Others˚

Red Heart on Google Android 7.1

Feel free to share what you love that brings out the best in your spirit for all others everyday.

Red Heart on Google Android 7.1

f1aa2c6cee6dcc44cb2cbd35277ba519.jpg

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.  →   There is always enough time to be there for others

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…Related image

→   All that is best and highest in me greets all that is best and highest in you  →   I have the power to create for myself feelings of joy, celebration, and thankfulness, at any time, regardless of the outward circumstances. My happiness and fulfillment are not dependent upon any outward events, or external conditions.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwVq8bCOKk8_z70Nm6eoQW9F1RT08jp13P9wUH6bbLK6XOqcZwog  →   I release old energy and allow refreshing newness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease

THE GOOD ~ I LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE EXPERIENCES. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT I CAN LEARN FROM THEM. IN THIS WAY, I EXPERIENCE ALL EVENTS AS ENHANCING MY SPIRITUL GROWTH. 

→   I surrender so sweetly and allow the magnificence which is always perfect.

d926b9a431676a392854b62da81abf92--surrender-quotes-beach-cottages.jpg

My spirit is Goodness,therefore my world is perceived and or created with total peace and harmony.

blasting-self-love-affirmations-pin-4-492x1024.jpg

→   →   Even now I Am feeling my heart being receptive to this wonderful moment, my day, my new year and my incredible life!

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
          • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
              • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I love taking responsibility for my own happiness. I love to see the results!    I LOVE how I expect things to go well!!!    I intend to love deeper all of God's creations, including those whom I struggle to forgive. I choose to see and honor God inside of them.    I focus on love, harmony, peace, balance, kindness, understanding, and compassion.    I am only feeling the energy which promotes and allows awesomeness of myself and others.

Bringing-affirmations-to-life.jpg

My faith operates in at least five levels: faith in Higher Power, I call God, faith in myself, faith in this moment, faith in others, and faith in tomorrow or the future.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

I freely open and share my warm and kind heart energy by radiating love and happiness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-appreciate-everything-and-everyone-look-upon-every-experience-you-ve-ever-had-and-everyone-wayne-dyer-85-46-72.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-the-significance-is-hiding-in-the-insignificant-appreciate-everything-eckhart-tolle-40-2-0279.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-sri-sri-ravi-shankar-enlightenment-4582.jpgspiritual-quotes-19.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   My world is far more safe and friendlier than I remember it.→Link

I am peaceful  →   Today is a great day to love myself as never before... so I can love others with the newness of a greater love too!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

RELATED THREAD★★Being the Love we are....1Image result for harold becker love foundation quotes pic2ea73442aeca2f188bd9b2e9968a9c58.jpg

b33b04e54d91f2991a5d6cc62ae1b645.jpg

hlove9.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content