login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★ Bentinho Massaro {Sharing Quotes&Comments}

Bentinho-Massaro-Quote-2.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

8cd5a60da52f84d81b2230dfaa1244ad.jpg

The world is a wonderfully diverse group, and our community is a beautiful example of that awesome diversity. 

Let's take a moment and feel how these quotes speak to you.

Do you feel neutral, or positive/negative  charge?

There are no right or wrong answers.->

Just be authentically -> YOU.

What does this quote mean to you?p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

And does this ring true for you? Why or why not?

Image result for photo captionAnd does this ring true for you? Why or why not?p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post:

I'd like to begin with this one:

• quote: "Don't put distance and time between you and what you desire.And then Creation won't put distance and time between you and what you desire"Bentinho Massaro 

thoughts/feelings: It's valuable to allow all  to be wherever they are and for each to focus on what life is calling out to each independently of one another. Focusing from one's soul place is lovingly, perfectly powerful. selfcare

thoughts/feelingsImage result for your heart is your paint brush quotes gif

Life has been truly bringing me to places which has me asking myself... what is it I prefer to experience?

It has been very good when there has been no contrast, though the contrast is truly painting some beautiful pictures these days.selfcare

more thoughts/feelings

I love how I gravitate to tools which assist my energy {mind,body and spirit} to not only feel more of what I love, though to authentically be myself and grow from that soul-place.

I am feeling incredibly grateful.

bookmark, back soon(:

feel free and add as you like...

remember it doesn't matter how much alike or different your thoughts are from others' Just be beautifully YOU.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content