login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Powerful Thoughts...pg. one

Image result for happiness quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question. Niels Bohr

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmation literally means to validate or confirm. So when we think a thought over and over again, we are validating or confirming it as the truth. - Robert Anthony

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. - Norman Vincent Peale

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WHAT A TIRING WAY TO LIVE, WHEN YOUR SELF-WORTH IS CONSTANTLY RELYING ON THE AFFIRMATION AND APPROVAL OF OTHERS. -Darlene Zschech

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A prayer and positive affirmation are the keys for a divine intervention in any situation. - Lailah Gifty Akita

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application - practice. What you practice is what you manifest. - Fay Weldon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. Earl Nightingale

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition. - W.Clement Stone

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There's a lot of power in putting it out in the universe. It's telling your subconscious mind, 'This is what's gonna happen.' - Reba McEntire

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content