login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process/new★★pg. five of five...Beliefs & Conscious/Unconscious -Energetics

accentuate_positive2.jpgbody_braggingrights.jpg?t=1514484036896&width=500&height=245&name=body_braggingrights.jpgthings-were-good-at.jpg

positive.jpg

intro coming soon

Because-of-your-belief.jpg

Today is a new day! So much you already know... Allow yourself to fly with enthusiasm...

We know the start -it always is created from your heart

literature-3060241_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

balloon-1046658_960_720.jpg

gretchen-rubin.jpg

toobserve-min.jpg

Within this time of growth and evolving, there is nothing I must do. Simply be. If I want, I can observe my thoughts, energies and frequences -- watch, feel, listen -- from a place of observation.

“It is in playing, and only in playing, that the individual child or adult is able to be creative and to use the whole personality, and it is only in being creative that the individual discovers the self.” ~ D.W. Winnicott, British pediatrician

maxresdefault.jpg

It is quite a nice thought, to think how I am very much allowed to guide outcomes with my thoughts. I am not only allowed to, but encouraged to, find beliefs that guide me toward pleasing emotions. I choose beliefs BECAUSE they make today lovely.  →   Simply liking the fact that being a skilled manifestor is becoming my new normal. Becoming quite comfortable now, using thoughts and emotions to bring forth outcomes that are fun or happy for me.  →

tumblr_ntx42iPlYF1uz4l3po1_400.jpg

→   You can easily picture that you have become the type of person who feels pleasure in getting to DO your joys and your passions.

“Optimism Is The One Quality More Associated With Success And Happiness Than Any Other.”- Brian Tracy

Brian_Tracy_Quote.jpg

Your gifts shine through best when you develop your technique, and that is exactly what you're doing.  →   If you knew that you would reach the top 1% in your discipline, would that boost your level of commitment?  →

Whatever is expressed is impressed. Whatever you say to yourself, with emotion, generates thoughts, ideas and behaviors consistent with your words. Brian Tracy

We believe that 95% of your emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself as you go throughout your day

Brian Tracy

“You Can Develop Any Habit Or Thought Or Behavior That You Consider Desirable Or Necessary.” -Brian Tracy

Attraction+brian+tracy+quote+brian+tracy+quotes+pictures.jpg

Visualize Yourself As You Want to Be

Your mental picture of yourself has a powerful effect on your
behavior. Visualize yourself as the person you intend to be in the
future. Your self-image, the way you see yourself on the inside,
largely determines your performance on the outside. All
improvement in your outer life begins with improvements in your
mental pictures, on the inside.

{from Eat That Frog}

Feeling joyful bliss. Being comfortable in vibrations of greater truth and higher awareness. Trusting my voice and trusting my light today. Love everywhere in everything, radiant.  →   An endless reservoir of creativity lies within me.

Knowledge-is-not-power-Tony-Robbins-quotes.jpg

affirmation:

anthony+robins.jpgPositive-quote-picture-2015.jpg

→   I have many new ideas and am inspired to take action on them!  →   I love how I pace myself to the rhythm of a happy healthy heart by doing what I need accomplished with complete gratitude for being able to do it.  →   Everything I do is at a pace I love.  →   I love how inspired action has my future self thanking me!!!  →   I love and value my freedom so much and I'm worth every bit of whatever it takes!  →   I am willing to do the work to achieve my goals  →   TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST  →   I LOVE TAKING CARE OF MYSELF!fruit-2367029__340.jpgfruit-2305192_960_720.jpg →   I take time to properly care for my body, mind and spirit  →   I dance myself awake and alive.  →   Today is a great day to feel extremely rested, balanced and completely where I desire to be.

heart-762564_960_720.jpg

art-1839006_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for brian tracy pic quotes

Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement. Get a little bit better every single day.Brian Tracy

Create Your Own Future:

Imagine that there is a solution to every problem, a way to

overcome every limitation, and no limit on your achieving

every goal you can set for yourself. What would you do

differently?

Brian Tracy

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?Brian Tracy

brian-tracy-clear-vision-quote-683x1024.jpg

People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.Brian Tracy

Imagine that your levels of health and fitness were perfect in every way. What could you do, starting today, to make your vision for yourself into a reality?Brian Tracybrian-tracy-brian-tracy-goals-allow-you-to-control-the-direction-of.jpg

bf44e515dc78671edcdc378e1989202d--brian-tracy-the-keys.jpg

Discipline

Brian Tracy has a  best seller  entitled the Power of Self Discipline-No Excuses.

I received an excerpt/exercises from it and wanted to share it with you.

Action Exercises by Brian Tracy:

Take out a pen right now and write down your answers to the

questions below.

1. If your work life and career were ideal, what would they

look like? What one discipline could you develop that

would help you to achieve it?

1. If your family life were ideal, what would it look like, and

what one discipline would help you the most to make it a

reality?

1. If your health were perfect in every way, what disciplines

would you have that make it possible?

1. If your financial situation were ideal today, what one discipline

would you have that would help you the most?

1. Why aren’t you already as successful as you would like

to be, and what one discipline would help you the most to

achieve all your goals?

1. What one skill could you develop that would help you to

realize more of your goals?

1. If you could wave a magic wand and be completely disciplined

in one area, which one discipline

edafe7663599b63d873497730e904a36--quotes-to-live-by-a-quotes.jpg

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy 

nubia_group_brian-tracy009.jpg

3c3b1f8037046a064049a134fef5cfd0--happy-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

“Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude This Year, And Give Thanks For Everything That Happens To You, Knowing That Every Step Forward Is A Step Toward Achieving Something Bigger And Better Than Your Current Situation.”- New Year’s Quote By Brian Tracy

Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content