login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Are You Exercising? R U Exercising Routinely?

We all know the value of exercising..Though is this back-burnered or have you constructed a plan with a date to begin or progress?

Wherever you are, let’s all do it.

Any no’s in the room?

If yes that you are into this.. let’s share our regular goals and progress with them. If it’s no, why not?

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I had learned a wonderful way (for me) with exercise to maintain, elevate and support my health and how I want to feel.

I vowed that nothing would have me slack off from that routine.

When the convenient gym (associated with my home) I was using closed “temporarily” due to repairs after a hurricane..I little by little exchanged my powerful routine for things that don’t come close to what I know that works for what I want.

I have been slowly but surely getting the mindset, the plan and the ability to get to where I want toward what I had…

I started this thread to get others to come clean with where they are (and not use it as an excuse), and get to the next place of progression for yourself.

With work, and other responsibilities getting to the my goal takes much thought, and self talk to fight resistance for what is like baby steps “compared” to what I was doing. Ok Ok..no comparisons..I know. Just being honest.

I have great rationalizations:
I feel pretty well and I am not overweight.
I have many urgent areas that need my attention. I enjoy my areas of down time because there isn’t alot of it.

So..I have come to this platform to say I know how to exercise, and will do it like I know how. I will be loving for all of my attempts, and will not excuse planning that doesn’t include what I need to do to make this happen fitting my minds eye of working out.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I did my urgent and important things..even a little leisure. Tonight I’m going to the gym.(:

We’ll hit the motivation together(:

1 2 3

(smiles)

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content