login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Individuality

Freedom-2.jpgRelated image

artwork by Richard Young

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

individuality-quotes-2.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

being.jpg?w=660

The-reward-for.jpg

While-we-have-the-gift.jpg

0c5f8e35ae1136428dbadc4c78ec5e26--gilda-radner-funny-women.jpg

The-most-important-kind.jpg

In response to Life is a dance's post:

I love this and the corresponding pic, thank you!

79811274_2511330179188622_1822630888874180608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=LwfxJDpSl8IAQkgOaW849vlSX4AoID6e9tS7QgLHP7UEGjFh4zdbglvnQ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c279e74c23da81d95861c11d473e94db&oe=5EA5FE22

d7a05214a4475cc5bb1fd589ff17a155.jpg

→   I respect the individuality of others.→      My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.  →   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.  →   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.

c6bcdcca1f64bf97eb876c096a270146.jpg

→   I accept my uniqueness

→   I am supposed to be unlike anyone else →   I accept and acknowledge unconditionally my individuality and unique personality.  →

→   I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

bruce-lee-adapt-what-1.jpgsource

“Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.”~ Deepak Chopra

“Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world...if you do so, you are insulting yourself.”~ Bill Gates

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content