login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★an AFFIRMATION ENERGY˚-STORYof your soul-in present moment

create a list of this moments affirmations for you & switch 'em up when needed

feng-shui-1960783__340.jpg

Hello Community!

I utilize my affirmation list from my profile page a lot!!! I switch em' around right on the page by taking them out and putting them back to create a fresh order to what I'm desiring in the moment. 

Like many who have been on the site for a long time, I have quite a few... (thousands)!laughing

So another way to create a new order on the spot, is to create an affirmation thread or utilize someone else's, hence the creation of this thread!

Feel free to use a post, create new posts with an affirmation energy story of your soul(

{or if you like create a brand new one and invite others there.. just allow what your soul is communicating and take it up a notch to experience more and more of what you are feeling/desiring}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Today is a great day to feel extremely rested, balanced and completely where I desire to be.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ26Mw_f269MQRz0ZpgeUQQtiC0cbiGFQ7fQbXczY8oxp1KQqA6

1ada950939ecfa31509bed04d121984c.png

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I absolutely LOVE re-decorating, further organizing and re-creating my home!

I Am Divine space allowing Divine creation.

I Am Divine intention.

I will joyously proceed from the wonderfully created new spaces which I have allowed and made room; self care is a beautiful way of life!

I am the creator of my time.

I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

accept-what-is.jpg?zoom=1.100000023841858&ssl=1

I am grateful for my ever growing ability to feel and express gratitude

I am filled with this beautiful, joyful, creative energy.

I Am soaring free today.

My heart is overflowing with bliss

I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well.

I spend time in environments that inspire me.

New and exciting thoughts are constantly flowing into me

I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path

I am loving how I feel about the wonderful things coming my way with Perfect timing for my Highest Good.

Yes, All Good.

I experienced an awesome shift! I allow this transformation to create even more of what I love and need!

I Am knowing, resourceful and independent.

Transformation is so much easier with love.

It brings me great joy to _____________.

I love creating well independently of others

and with those I team with.

related thread-new★★Affirmations-create the quiet you love!484f6e323ba79ed9e99ab51dbbbdec3c.jpg

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content