login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

October’19 ★★We Love Affirmations & Why We Do!

copy-Header.png

Hello community!

We know ->when we share  what we love-> we increase our harmonious vibrations->we feel happier ->and  flow …flows(:

This thread focuses on

• The joy you encounter with an affirmation discipline (and for those of you just starting out…the joy you encounter anytime you've chosen a better thought , better feeling with an affirmation)
  • Let's reinforce what works. Feel free to share specific/general experiences with affirmations. Share your way! Keep in mind->when you feel better…you bring better wherever you go.

Love,  inspired-selfcare♡˚

Food For Thought: How do positive affirmations allow your awesome authenticity and magnificence in action?

Title.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Join In whenever it would please you(:

related articles about thoughts/feelings

article-Mastering Your Subconscious Mind Power for Success

Journaling

related affirmation threads in process

threadnew★★Great Ones! {great thoughts for the day}

thread-★Some Thoughts About How To Use Affirmation To Get Better Results

related joy/happiness threads in process

threadnew★★Let's Share -Our Joyous Spirit

thread-★doing things which make you happy˚...1

(I like that image of  positive Affirmations episode one ...title above - artist is Haley Crain)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

suggested question:

How do positive affirmations

allow

your awesome authenticity

and magnificence

in action?

copy-Header.png

A little history  {capsule version...as I wake this morning) (:

As a child

I knew it was part of me to extend love and appreciation to 'everyone'

I  valued doing this for/toward  myself as well... from the truest place of my soul... with the beauty of my mom's example and her natural validation. She validated the parts of me that enjoyed -being. I saw more than the smile on her face when she spoke to me...I could feel the smile in her heart.

This is one type of  experience which gave 'words to my spirit'.

From my deepest truth...my spirit and the complete faith I had in my mothers love for me,  I had began learning how vital kind self-supportive dialogue  was... no matter what.

From my deepest truth

{that I attempted to feel honestly}

...I could be my authentic self

...{what I was learning 'at the time...anyway}.

As I got older...

and life's experiences began showing up in its 'unique presentation' , things  'we' do not always grasp its reward... loving myself and loving others remained a vital energy to 'keep on keeping on' and transforming daily happenings immediately or the infamous eventually... to the 'more' - my spirit resonated with.

As I grew/growing older...

It felt/feels like I was/am always loving  all kinds of circumstances, knowing I could share authentically and lovingly with myself- with others...This led to the kind of experiences I needed... Some have misunderstood me because I often say I live my life without regrets. It seems this gets interpreted ... as 'never had an experience which was hurtful' When I don't expound,  it seems people attempt to fill in the gaps (:

... life contains all emotions, and joy is an inside job and I'm grateful to say my Higher Power of my understanding is a joy-sifter(:  I surrender and life returns back in ways I can 'easily'  'be' and 'love'. I just need to be mindful and take time for this valuable necessity and grow my faith, love and understanding... which I equate with an energy of hope and more regularly than not-positive expectation.

In my early college years

I was pleased to get a bit more focused with the value of transforming needs into 'becoming' what was needed... when I met  awesome professionals that visited one of my psychology classes.  I forgive myself for not remembering the name of this class... since it was over 40 years ago(: Though, what I do remember... was the experience in class led me to another place of learning... where the gentleman who visited our class was the owner of an institute ; an institute of ethical hypnosis {which I later understood, all hypnosis is self hypnosis}

I was so pleased to learn at a relatively young age, the power we have over our minds.

And later, by conducting my own personal life experiments... I ended up answering a question I had once asked in class...in  my early years of college that my professor did not respond to.

I wanted to know (in different words...because I don't remember specific words now) ... though basically asked: wasn't it unnecessary to 'go thru' all we do... take the time we do... when we can change so quickly with suggestion?

I know now and progressively as I've gotten older...

by surrendering with faith, we are presented with circumstances beyond our own understanding though by

• letting go
  • taking the loving time to know ourselves for who we really are
  •  love ourselves wherever we are in the moment
  •  live in the present

we

can

learn what doesn't serve us in the most harmonious ways

we dispel when we are ready.

Hence, one of the most valuable  tools ever to assist with this process- AFFIRMATIONS(:

~selfcare

related affirmations in process:

• -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The-power-of-positive-affirmations-by-Sara-Monk-1133x1024.jpg

Please Join In whenever it would please you(:

Screen-Shot-2018-04-18-at-5.06.45-PM-470x198.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Please Join In whenever it would please you(: What a gold mine our affirmations are! What a gold mine  Bmindful affirmations are!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is truly a great, high vibrational thread.

When I think about this, it makes me aware of the quality that this work evokes, into my being, and into my physical life.

You have touched on many things! Thank you for all that you've shared!

What is it about sharing our new affirmations and our new possibilities that contributes to their powerfulness?

In my experience, its using our voice. With our voice, we make a declaration, whereby others can now know us by. While this is an online blog, it is my expectation that when we write and we practice affirmations, I am assuming that we are using our voice, and we are communicating our affirmations to others so that we are able to connect and to convey meaningful communications.

Communication is, on many levels, critical to all aspects of creation. By using our voice, we create openness, we initiate connections, we convey important, urgent or valuable information.

What we convey is linked to who we are, and whom we are becoming!

Until you share what it is that you are committed to, it only exists in your mind! Transformation does not exist in our minds. Transformation exists in our being. When we are one with our word, we can create, invent, transform, and design our life. We can manifest abundance and we can even be part of a miracle, and we can be on the receiving end of a miracle! Truly unlimited possibilities!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you, Kath! I'm so glad you like and this thread and it has created some profitable introspection(:

Also, thank you for hearing me(:

I like your  point about how we get the opportunity to get to know one another-when we communicate our voice...openness who we are, and whom we are becoming

We are revealing our  soul origin- voice!

I agree it is powerful to share to ourselves and others what we are committed to.

And once we do, we go beyond our mind... we begin to live our highest aspirations

with our very being and those we intentionally and vibrationally connect with 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

more toward suggested question:

How do positive affirmations

allow

your awesome authenticity

and magnificence

in action?

• ~When we write from our  soul there is no greater authenticity!

When I am not totally awake in the morning -still in somewhat of a an alpha state...receptive to my soul-yet  neutral to reveal, listen, learn, resonate and transform... creation is then...the most powerful for me.

I look forward to acknowledging myself and permitting myself to be from this place.

This is what affirmations do for me as I wake... and ease into what is

powerfully

gently 

and allowing 

an action...

my being

... harmoniously thriving in my own life for me

and with others

I love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.

My inner vision is always clear and focused.

My being is refreshed and filled with the essence of treating my mind, body and spirit with the best life giving actions.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Question: How do positive affirmations allow your awesome authenticity and magnificence in action?

This is a really good question.

I believe that all authenticity work is part of normal growth. As we grow, we adopt our beliefs based on our level of worldliness. In may take many years to form an awareness of how limiting beliefs are unsustainable, thus new freedom to powerfully create comes into existence. New growth, new focus on exploring infinite domains of happiness, elevation, inspirational self expression beyond limits and into the zone of "play", where the usefulness of play is necessary to connect to unlimited intelligence and unlimited creation.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

thank you for another thought/feeling provoking post!

I want to come back later and reread, though the part which truly resonated with me was the 'play' zone. Playfully addressing what is vital to us -contributes joyfully to living life harmoniously ...beyond our mind -in the flow zone

energetically

peacefully

lovingly

It seems to break all barriers to a life that can give the impression of 'anything less than ok' 

Once again-affirmations contribute magnificently to this process

I now seize my opportunities boldly, courageously, playfully, decisively applying my faith through my actions.

I expand my comfort zone by getting comfortable with being uncomfortable

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

•  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I connect to my inner joy, my inner source, and I flow in a constant stream of creativity. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Am courage and I allow kindness wherever I Am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I absolutely love allowing my mind to be completely immersed in a growth mindset. 

Out of the affirmations I have created lately, this one has been very helpful to me:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I can feel that my My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

I know I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, and soul.

It pleasures me that I am always expanding beyond my own limits

Wow!  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge That Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Excellent! Beautiful affirmation!! Thank you, I added your affirmation to my list!

Thanks Kath! So glad it resonated for where you are!

• ~

ARTICLE

LINK

Article by Affirmations.online - How to use affirmations to live a happier and more peaceful lifeHow to use affirmations to live a happier and more peaceful life

In our daily lives, we are often in a hurry and unfortunately focusing on the wrong things and nurturing the wrong thoughts. We all know that the thoughts we think play a vital role in the moods that we have and the emotions that we feel. We simply cannot be happy if we think sad thoughts. The truth is, when we constantly think about our problems, we see even more of them and then, we also make up a few more. And here is where positive affirmations can be of use because by using positive affirmations on a daily basis, we are able to focus our minds on the positive aspects of our lives and produce good, helpful thoughts. Our self-talk matters. When we want our lives to be happier, it is a good idea to start changing our thoughts. And through the usage of positive affirmations, we are able to stay in a positive mood and keep on with our lives in happiness, peace and calmness about our days. Positive affirmations can make us feel good about ourselves – they can empower us and make us stronger when we are in need of motivation or gaining inner strength.

Positive affirmations can also help you be happier on a daily basis because by repeating positive statements about yourself and your life, you are actually being able to focus on the things that you like, love and care about – on everything that you wish to have and achieve. This shifts your thinking; and that is a good, desirable shift – from negative to positive. Thinking in negative terms and feeling like a victim will never be of any use to you.  Negative thoughts are like negative affirmations, and they ruin and spoil our days. But thinking like a winner – in positive terms and with hope – will do miracles in your life.

What affirmations do is change your inner beliefs with time; and once you start thinking about how great and happy your life is, it will all work out for you and the more you affirm your happiness, the happier you will feel and the more positive your life will get to be.

When we wake up in the morning and start our days with some good, uplifting positive affirmations, we also have the opportunity to remember all the things that we are grateful about in our lives, and this simple act gives us immediate happiness and satisfaction.  It is a smart decision to empower ourselves with positive thoughts and use positive affirmations to brighten our days.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Older thread

to bookmark and reread 

I did not go back and edit anything… it was a happy accident that ai had a chance to reread ‘my why’

will finish reading thread today and hope others join in

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I can feel that my My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

I know I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, and soul.

It pleasures me that I am always expanding beyond my own limits

Wow!  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge That Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content