login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★The Incredible Power Of Affirming...1

Image result for delightful affirmations pic

I Am living a Divine plan

Positive-Affirmations-for-Joy.jpg

• I love experiencing anything I desire at anytime. It can be as simple as retreating into my mind and activating my imagination around the subject

af8aead25869b1005cb86d3a91e82553.jpg

I accept hope, peace, joy and love in all aspects of my life.

Image result for pink ballerina gif

inner-energy-4-2.jpg

I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.  I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.

I let go and move forward, I am joyously free

I lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.

I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

I joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit

3f290adb30835c35c76842a2d27b20f6--my-journal-law-of-attraction.jpgAll you really need to remember today, is that you are so happy to be here, because there are people you care about on this earth, including many you haven't even met. You feel a sense of doing good work by being here, and excitement for how things unfold

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

• - - - I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

• - - -My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.

• I Am knowing this day will meet my inner spirit approval.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content