login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Action Steps- Actionable Inspired Energy -PROACTIVE momentum

Love Yellowimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9DFAJoMlRZ07Bgl_qRGaIJZb7JPNIQVnH8daoDLs7wwYGaa_3

Post anything that helps you get out of your head and into your life with doing the next right thing for you.

Its always up to you to choose(:

Being proactive doesn't {always mean} you are fearful of things not working out... as many who ascribe to  LOA  principles seem to confuse(:

goals.gif

related threads in process

thread

My-Daily-Success-Routine.jpg

☑I am  taking immediate action, right now, today, and raising all of my  skills and abilities to a greater  level.

I choose my limitations.

☑My skills  and abilities have reached a higher level than I have ever allowed before.I appreciate my talents and utilize them where they serve best.

☑I know now that I really can achieve any goal that I set for myself ! I set goals, I write them down and I  achieve them. I  am  taking action, right now, today to achieve them.

☑I approve of myself , my  life and soul felt goals.

☑I allow myself alone to be enough to  approve of my purposeful right-thinking

☑My life purpose has amazing clarity.

☑I respect the growing love and respect I give to myself.

☑ I follow my  passion and  my  intuition

☑I surrender to the God of my understanding, and beyond my scope of love-understanding and love.   

☑→   I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.

☑→   Today is another beautifully answered prayer-day!

☑→   I PRAY IT, I BE IT, I SEE IT!

☑  →   My affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.

☑  →   I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life.

☑→   I rise above all limitations. I am Divinely guided and inspired.

☑→   Joyous new ideas are circulating freely within me.

☑→   I wake up in meditation and prayer

☑→   P.P.S. Preparation, Prayer and Surrender

☑  →   I think positively. I live positively. I work positively. I pray positively.

☑  →   I am a healthy happy woman

☑  →   I am a strong healthy beautiful soul

☑→   I live in a consciousness of good

☑→   I remain completely rested at will.

☑  →   I can envision the many levels of a project, begin easily, and complete magnificently.

☑→   I NOW CHOOSE TO BALANCE ACTION AND RELAXATION IN MY LIFE.

☑  →   I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

☑→   I can create beautifully even when there are many levels to a project.

☑ →     Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.New-Moon-Aries-Hero-Image-1600x1201.jpg

☑→   I deserve and accept into my life all that is positive and helpful.  →   I am beyond resourceful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I clear all the ways I am harder on myself than I am on anybody else!

I clear all the ways I don’t live up to my own expectations!

I clear any and all ways, I do not honour myself!