login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Silence is bliss

I live a completely charmed life

I Am the co-creator of my reality.

I love acknowledging that in my peacefulness, my blissful silence ... the God which exceeds my understanding is always present.

M13W3547.jpgPicsArt_11-26-10.50.06.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Real bliss is to have peace of mind. - Deepak Chopraa5ffe69d27f117ce57727c7395f3f841.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

In response to Love lifts me's post:

The silence, this moment, every moment, if its genuinely inside you, brings what you need, There's nothing to believe. Only when I stopped believing in myself did I come into this beauty. Sit quietly, and listen for a voice that will say, 'Be more silent.' Die and be quiet. Quietness is the surest sign that you've died. Your old life was a frantic running from silence. Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking. Live in silence. Rumi.  The-self-must-know.jpg

Awesome thread. In the wee hours of the morning and late hours of the night- taking time to be totally still...and simply and beautifully hearing what comes.. feels like our  soul's education to  very being... life in us being reborn. selfcare

Close-your-eyes-Listen.jpg

I always was proud of people who can keep silence in the most important moment and not spoil everything with words. My dream is to be capable of keeping silence the whole day! I hope my practice in this way will help me! )

In response to bbishoppitt's post:

Awesome :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content