login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Early Greats-{Quotes, Books,Videos, Comments}

.Joy cannot remain with the selfish; it is wedded to Love.

James Allen

8a32275e92c1a4f60c122b21dd68277e.jpg

JAMES ALLEN

(1864 - 1912)

Who was this man who believed in the power of thought to bring fame, fortune and happiness? Was he, as some say, not only a contemporary of Leo Tolstoy but also a kindred spirit? Or did he, in the words of Henry David Thoreau" march to the beat of a different drummer?" Allen was a quiet, unrewarded genius never gaining fame or fortune, yet in contrast to Tolstoy, who died two years before he did, he lived out the end of his days happily married. He retired to Ilfracombe, on England's southwest coast, a little resort town with seafront Victorian hotels, rolling hills and winding lanes which offered a quiet atmosphere that facilitated his pursuit of New Thought philosophical studies.To read more-from New Thought Library

Mind is the master weaver, both of the inner garment of character and the out garment of circumstance. 

― James Allen, As a Man Thinketh

“Cherish your visions.

Cherish your ideals.

Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts.

For out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment, of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built.” 

“As a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be” 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

link

The Creator makes no mistakes. There is a divine purpose in your being on earth.Think of yourself as necessary to the great design. It is an inspiring thought. And then consider the immensity of the universe and how accurately the Maker planned it all.Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Ella Wheeler Wilcox(1850-1919)

5d72cda2745abe02a4d684561f1d2ebc--insight-great-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Earl Nightingale (March 12, 1921 – March 25, 1989) 

In 1956 Earl Nightingale produced a spoken-word record, “The Strangest Secret”, which sold over a million copies, making it the first spoken-word recording to achieve Gold Record status. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• A goal is a dream with a deadline . ~Napoleon Hill
  • Napoleon Hill Quotations

There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. ~Napoleon Hill 

We begin to see, therefore, the importance of selecting our environment with the greatest of care, because environment is the mental feeding ground out of which the food that goes into our minds is extracted. ~Napoleon Hill

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Think and Grow Rich: The Lost Secret

Video DESIRE IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT 9 min 58 sec

NAPOLEON HILL (October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) 

6 Steps to Riches-ORGANIZED PLANNING  THE CRYSTALLIZATION OFDESIRE INTO ACTION

Six Steps, Writing out your Goals, Definite Major Purpose, Intuition, A 

Time Limit, Reason, Secrecy, Flexibility, Daily Thinking of Goals, Nightly 

Programming the Mind, Prayer and Daily Affirmation, Aiming High, 

Starting Over, Daily and Monthly Steps, Harmony in Relationships, 

Setting an Example, Cooperation, The Mastermind, Pride, Budgeting 

Money and Time, Laws of Nature, Order in the Universe, Compensation, 

Focus…

MORE FAMOUS QUOTES BY NAPOLEON HILL

• We become what we think about
  • Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.
  • First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.If your imagination leads you to understand how quickly people grant your requests when those requests appeal to their self‐interest, you can have practically anything you go after.
  • No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
  • Success in highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which comes only to the man who has found the work he likes best.
  • When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.

More Napoleon Hill Quotations

There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it. ~Napoleon Hill 

We begin to see, therefore, the importance of selecting our environment with the greatest of care, because environment is the mental feeding ground out of which the food that goes into our minds is extracted. ~Napoleon Hill

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Science of Being Rich -Wattles

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content