login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Energy Of Perfect Personal Promises {strong & gentle}

quote What if – instead of seeing resistance as a force to fight against – you see it as a mindfulness bell, reminding you to wake up, look around, and ask: “What is the more I want? Resistance tells me more is here, right now, or I wouldn't be feeling it. That means more is possible right now. What's the next simple step into more?" Jennifer Louden

46a606d9ed669c67eb84c145727b6e62.jpg

Quote I’ve become convinced that lack of trust in ourselves is at the root of being overwhelmed, constantly behind, just not up to the task of living this modern life. ★ღ✰˚✰Jennifer Loudene212126905434f706077e745a15f72b8.jpg

Guide To Wholeness & Being Yourself by Jennifer Louden

1 Dedicate yourself to wholeness. Perfection appears to be a much sexier partner but is actually a demon lover who will suck you dry and leave you bitter and broken.
2 Acknowledge what you experience and how you feel. It’s not about you being right and someone else being wrong, it’s about claiming your experience. It’s your experience and seeing it, feeling it, sitting with it, helps make you you.

3 Healthy desire birthed all of creation. Let it birth you, again and again. Being yourself springs from knowing what you want.

4 Healthy desire is never about perfection (outcome). It is about going deeper than your mooddeeper than your stories of what is allowed or possible, into the sensations and energy of desire itself, and letting that move you into inspired action.

Healthy desire is the source from which you renew your commitment to what matters most to you. Acting on that commitment will mean constantly unfurling into the unknown. The sooner you make peace with doing that (yes imperfectly which means people will be pissed off at you) the more energy you will have for adventure!

6 Every time you say “I can’t because…” you are giving your power away to someone or something else, which is giving yourself away. Power is a foundational spiritual quality. Pretending that you don’t have power or that you are not responsible for your life is the quickest way to hell. Trust me on this one.

Have practices that help you open your heart, love yourself, and witness your thoughts and reactions. Because here’s the hysterical truth: there really isn’t a separate self to be and that is the most delicious discovery of all.

8 Waste no time guarding the self you are forever becoming. It’s one thing to have strong boundaries and another to jealously guard your heart.

• self talk …Jennifer Louden popular and respected women’s life coach[quote] “I trust myself to eat in ways that feel great not because someone else says so but because I say so. Because it feels kind and nourishing to me.”
  •  a self-trust inspiration e-course from Jennifer Louden

What makes a good promise to yourself, a promise that grows self-trust?

•  Clarity, Competency, Conditions of Satisfaction, and Completion
  •  With clarity, she asked you to ask yourself to be be clear with your promise/intentions to yourself. I declare that I will
  •  With Competency, she asks you to review if you are able to comply with your intentions.
  • With Conditions of Satisfaction, she asks you to ask yourself find a way to know if you did what you said you were going to do.
  •  And with Completion, you ask you to to follow up on yourself to see if you keep your promises.

[For myself, I write about my follow-thru, to discover why or why not, without harsh criticism.
•selfcare~

Energy Of Perfect Promises {to yourself}See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote Follow the timing of your human life. Sally Kempton tells the story of two radical callings in her life, and both times, she took the time she needed to make the changes she was called to make. You are living in a human body with human limits and needs. Proceed accordingly. (Note: your journey may be metaphorical, completely internal, quietly subtle and it is no less sheroic. You define what all of this looks like. Always.) ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9bef2911087cff1913125e898052445a--gardening-quotes-flower-quotes.jpgquote-thoughts-grow-vase1-570x570.jpgESSENCE-Affirmation-29-Collaboration.png?gid=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations coming soon

Conditions of Enoughness quiet the Hounds and sustain you in consistent, mindful action.

COE’s are using four simple steps to create a boundary or container around anything in your life (and I mean anything – parenting, finding a partner, writing a book, doing the yard work) that you want to shape and build. In  a nutshell,The four steps are:

1. Name what is enough in simple facts.

What you will actually do next. Measurable. Factual, no aspirations. “I will write new material on my project. I will start and finish an exercise video. I will write one section of my Match.com profile.”

2. Include a time element.

For how long…
How often…
By when….

Name a boundary so you know when you are finished, not the big finish, but each step. “I will write new material for 30 minutes.” “I will write one section of my Match.com profile by Friday at 5 pm.”

3. Ensure they’re dependent on ONLY YOU on an AVERAGE day. Not a superhuman day.

The quickest way to experience enoughness? Stop making an aspirational to-do list that you never complete. Stop expecting a day in which you are someone you aren’t. Start planning for average, a day in which you have to take the car in because it has a flat, a day in which you sleep in and forget to meditate, a day in which you get brain fuzzed at 3 pm: a day of reality.

4. Declare you are satisfied when your conditions are met—even if you don’t feel satisfied.

Everybody likes to skip this step. They feel stupid, especially saying it out loud (super powerful). But this is where we stop to notice, and very briefly celebrate, what we did. Research shows this is what allows us to build and sustain our momentum. So don’t skip it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote We have forgotten, in a culture of “experts,” how to rely on ourselves. Not in an “I can do it all alone” way, but in centered, measured, “I trust myself to handle what life brings my way” way. ★ღ✰˚ ✰Jennifer Louden

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content