login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

letting go

as im listening to my inner voice i realise how much of the abusive comments from exhusband and ex partner are still my self talk like ghosts .I’m going to write them down and then either burn them ,bury them or throw them in the canal,with a head full of negative thoughts there is no room for the posiive ones ,just like my home ,i need to clear the clutter to let in the peace

Flowergirl Use the tapping method I told you about and Love Accept and forgive yourself.

Be sure and say everything that is on your mind please use this with the other Ideas okay

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I’ve done this before as recommended by a naturopathic healer. It does work.. but be sure to remind yourself of the feeling you have after flushing them down the toilet.. I am back to square one because I got frustrated again and back into my thinking pattern. Obviously your exes were manipulators. How did they make you feel, then flush these feelings down the toilet. All the best to you. And i’m sorry for the pain your going through. It’s time to heal

What may also help is to stop and really look at these thoughts and ideas that seem to pop up in our minds. Once exposed that cannot stand up. You see them as just how ridiculous they are. Then you can focus on the truth.

In response to flowergirl’s post:
So proud of you Flowergirl! You’re doing great!

And everyone is giving such great ideas..as usual(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content