login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★page 1-Today I acknowledge a thing I would like/need to do by,first:

{fill in this thought-with as much or as little as you like, and post as often as you'd like}

I acknowledge things a thing I would like/ need to do by ...first....{can add...second etc}

I believe this will further inspire things you'd like to begin/do and or complete.

love,selfcare

Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.

link I like:

3 Steps Of Life Of Gratefulness

Step One: Wake Up

Step Two: Be Aware of Opportunities

Step Three: Respond Alertly

to read article --by Brother David Steindl-Rast, syndicated from gratefulness.org

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I acknowledge something I will do this evening by first telling myself and those I will include for task, a time I want us to begin, and create best time for all and that there is agreement.Image result for team work quote pic

second:

Today I acknowledge something I will do, by understanding what is important to all concerned-by focusing on how we are doing these days, and how we want things to look after we are done with current tasks.

third:

{in process}

Today I acknowledge the comfort, security and ease that matters to all.

forth:

{in process soon}

Today I acknowledge of we have each others back:

497657bc36b09a02eb799a31c84ab071.jpg

“Treating others with much love and respect is the best!”

I feel I am respectful with others. I love those who allow true communication.

I am my authentic self with everyone. Though I'm a different authentic self with my spouse. 

We have a life we share

We have goals we share

We both want good results and will take the time and do what is necessary to create what we love.

related threadc98e43b6b7e50ea2d4d1eef4964c1cc1.png

I am happy generally from the inside out with all.

Though I'm exceptionally happy when I'm with those who really know me and let me know them... and our communication can survive questions and answers that matter to us both. 

I love how it matters that we acknowledge that taking care of ourselves is EVERYTHING before we do EVERYTHING else(:33d757ecaf2ca52985290b41af98bf92.jpgNever-above-you.-Never-below-you.-Always-beside-yo.png

dd0691358a2977cbb6ee3ccd30faadf5.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

This led to absolutely awesome results. Looks like I will do this again with other areas I deeply value/need accomplished today!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All of my internal

images, dialogue and

feelings are now pulling

me towards the results I

desire. I am totally

committed and congruent

intention_vs_action.png?resize=522%2C287&ssl=1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy high vibrations are proactive.

d135915cc3cfa186ab87cd5110bd9d5f.jpg

Today I acknowledge things  I will do this afternoon by creating a list of what myself and my lil' family unity will benefit the most from.

second:

I will gather all that is needed for each item (whether it be a conversation, a bill to be paid, an area I'd like organized or tidied).

third-

I will envision what I want done.

checkmark.pngfun-to done-tryit

fourth-

I will do whats urgent, important and quick first. I will love the feeling of accomplishment.

Even now, I can do this.

73ae72f9b853bd0a43ccd352da468ee8.jpg

☑I have given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.

b8263df1e59687b7763e23f9c74508d4--you-are-facebook.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Elle_Goodman.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content