login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Pause and Decide

intro post

•  ⇒Sleep – What do you feed your subconscious mind when you sleep?
    • ⇒Think – What thoughts feed your conscious mind during the day?
    • ⇒Eat – Did you eat healthy or unhealthy foods today?
    • ⇒Physical – Did you get any physical activity today?
    • ⇒Spirit – Did you nourish your spiritual muscles?

Not sure where I originally received these basic though valuable questions…but use them when evaluating my personal care/life

•  You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.
     You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

 You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ   What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c41ffb7fba78171dd2adf71a85da9d5a--positive-thoughts-positive-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Self Decluttering —Good riddance to decisions that don’t support self-care, self-value, and self-worth.
Decluttering with Others —Do the people in my life give me energy and encourage my personal growth, or block that growth with dysfunctional dynamics and outdated scripts? If they don’t support me as a loving, open, free, and spontaneous being: Goodbye!(lovingly)
Decluttering emotional life —Out with stagnant patterns that no longer serve me.
Decluttering work—Not only reducing the “clutter” of paperwork, inefficiency, and overcommunication, but also striving to create a balanced workload and make my work invigorating, inspiring, collaborative, and empowering to others.
Decluttering nature and play —Seeing these as expressions of love and opportunities to fill your life with truth and joy.
http://positiveprovocations.com/2011/05/22/declutter-yourself-for-immense-happiness/

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

jenni-young-pr-life-easier-surrender-divine-timing-4e5r-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content