login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Awesome Good News Channel...1

This thread is to share only phenomenal things you hear...

instead of your typical news channel(:

Good-News-paper.jpg?resize=640%2C341

RELATED LINKS IN PROCESS

RAK -created by Poppy

Kindness Videos-created by iZ

I Am living a Divine plan

I tune out the news a lot...

Though as I was leaving my work ... passed the breakroom and briefly heard this on the news today 

CNBC

Billionaire Pays Student Loan Debt For The Class of 2019

Published on May 19, 2019

Billionaire Pays Student Loans For The Entire Class of 2019 Moorehouse class of 2019 just received a \$40,000,000 blessing. Billionaire investor Robert F. Smith gave the commencement address at Moorehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia and pledged to pay off students loans for the entire class of 2019.

During the commencement address, Smith said his family will create a grant that will eliminate the debt for all the graduates and urged all of the graduates to pay it forward.

Mr. Smith is a giver.

His 20 million dollar gift to the National Museum of African-American History and culture was the second largest single donation from a private donor.

He is a philanthropist and investor who builds his own businesses in the technology software called Vista Equity Partners.

graduate of Cornell University and Columbia Business School, Mr. Smith was an engineer before he went into investing and is ranked number 480 on Forbes list of billionaires.

According to Black Enterprise, his net worth is estimated at \$5 billion dollars. Moorehouse College also awarded Mr. Smith with an honorary doctorate degree. Can you imagine not having a student loan debt. 

Image result for daily good news pic

GOOD NEWS NETWORK LINK

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content