login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Random Acts of Kindness (RAK's)

As I look about Bmindful.com, I see we are a very diverse group with members from many different places. Wouldn’t it be great if we were to try to encourage ourselves to promote others to perform random acts of kindness and discuss the results of our efforts? I always look for opportunities to do acts of kindness for others and it gives me pleasure knowing I did something nice that was totally unexpected. I believe kindness is a form of self-respect we give to others.

Love, love changes everything 
Hands and faces, earth and sky 
How you live and how you die 
Love, can make the summer fly 
Or a night seem like a lifetime 
Yes love, love changes everything 
Now I tremble at your name 
Nothing in the world will ever be the same
Days are longer, words mean more 
Pain is deeper than before 
Love will turn your world around 
And that world will last forever 
Yes love, love changes everything 
Brings you glory, brings you shame 
Nothing in the world will ever be the same
Off into the world we go 
Planning futures, shaping years 
Love bursts in and suddenly all our wisdom disappears 
Love makes fools of everyone 
All the rules we made are broken 
Yes love, love changes everyone 
Live or perish in its flame 
Love will never never let you be the same 
Love will never never let you be the same
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd-Webber / Charles Hart / Don Black

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Wonderful thread Poppy!
Came across some items ..which may help to inspire RAK

cd6c6f44857ea3def083989798eeb6bd--marianne-williamson-love-and-light.jpg

• ~videoValidate

• this was posted  yrs. ago on this site 16 min. 23 sec. love it!

Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts
are the roots, kind words are the flowers, kind
deeds are the fruits, take care of your garden
and keep out the weeds, fill it with sunshine
kind words and kind deeds.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

• quoteYour greatness is measured by your kindness; your education and intellect by your modesty; your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices, and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others. William J.H. Boetcker (1873-1962)

quoteWhen we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace The 14th Dalai Lama

quoteTo be rich in admiration and free from envy, to rejoice greatly in the good of others, to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness – these are the gifts which money cannot buy. Robert Louis Stevenson

eaf17bb1749526609194d93cfc7c6bf1--unconditional-love-foundation.jpg

downloadable tags

kindness ideas
site15 Ways To Start 2015 With Kindness
RAK Week from site above

threadLove Now Challenge

• ~

Image result for Kindness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Inspiration, when we Bless others, we truly Bless ourselves. Thank U!

Thank you Appreciating Moment and Nancee1953.

I do hope this thread takes off within our community. Across the world we seem to be focusing on “It’s all about ME.”

Being kind costs nothing! Opening a door for someone, picking up trash in a parking lot, greeting a stranger in an elevator, or simply saying thank you are kind acts that we all can do each day. I have a passion to make the world kinder and I need your help. Please encourage three other people to perform random acts of kindness each day and tell about it on this thread.

I’m off to work and I will share my three acts tonight.

Thank You!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I work part time at Wild Birds Unlimited. Today a young mother with an infant in a sling and her 2-3 year old visited our shop. She purchased several items and was determined to be quite independent in carrying out her brood and purchases—-a very difficult task. I had offered to help her out to her car, but she was determined to do it herself. I did manage to open the door for her but she was struggling with the load. Her son’s shoe came off at the curb and I couldn’t help myself. I picked up both the shoe and her son while relieving a ten pound bag of seed from her and walked her across the parking lot to a shady spot where she had parked her car. She told me she had recently moved from Seattle and was melting in our Texas heat. In the end, she was very appreciative of my kindness.

When you offer help and are refused, it is best to respect the person and not help. It is usually best to help them when you know they need your help.

I didn’t get my other two acts of kindness today, but there is always tomorrow.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you for sharing that Poppy, and focusing on RAK, and focusing on it here on Bmindful…l14238819.jpg

• ~
      I am definitely believing this is a great practice… I would like to share a recent random act of kindness someone did for me.

I was at the grocery store, ready to check out. I slid my debit card and it wasn’t allowing my transaction. I couldn’t understand why this was happening, and continued to try the 3 tries one receives. I wondered what error I had made in my acct., was tired from a long work day…and while I needed the items I had selected, I was ready to simply apologize, and leave.

The young women next to me, looked and saw that I wasn’t purchasing frills…and asked if she could assist. I said surprised and with a smile…no thank you, I’m fine… She said, please allow me… and with hardly a moment to argue with her, she slid her card, and my items were paid.

I saw her outside in the parking lot with her mother and child…and I wanted to get her info…so I could repay her. She said no… one day you will do this for someone…pay it forward…she said with a smile. I gave her a hug…and my heart was filled in ways I cannot tell you.

I went home…checked my account and saw the error I had made….(switched wallets…had wrong card) …. And by her doing this … I was also able to do something else needed.

The point is… I love helping others…though when you are the one being assisted … belief in the world is restored to a greater degree.

As I allow, I can think of other kindnesses done for me…just recently. And the interesting thing is… it is not that I forget them, it is just I begin allowing other areas to cloud what occurs in my everyday life… Though, like you say, Poppy….as you allow yourself to pay it forward ….and share… life as we know it can be endless rewards… I particularly like your statement I believe kindness is a form of self-respect we give to others.
Poppy, looking forward to hearing your acts of kindness… (:

• ~
      In response to Nancee1953’s post:
      when we Bless others, we truly Bless ourselves …Nancee, isn’t that the truth!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciatingMoment˚‘s post:

What a great story!

It is very inspiring to pay it forward. Kindness is often not acknowledged, but it is never forgotten. Your kindness is evident in every post you write. I see you and me as “Kindness drug pushers.” And the world is a better place because of truly kind, respectful people.

I picked up a bunch of trash that someone had thrown in front of the dumpster and sorted it into recycling and trash.

This is what I call a surprise RAK. Everyone is surprised someone was that thoughtful.

I volunteer at my church rectory and noticed they were running low on sugar and coffee creamer, I went to the store that night and the next day snuck it in and filled the sugar and creamer containers. When I see any dirty dishes, I wash them, whatever I can do, I do quickly so my action is not noticed. Reminds me a bit of college when we had “Kris Kringle”. You would come in from class and realize someone had made your bed or even did your laundry. Just a wonderful surprise that shows love and care. Yesterday at the library, the librarian inquired “How was I” in true “Me” form, I replied “fabulous, every day is a good day on this side of the ground.” She looked at me quite surprised then her lips parted into a smile. She replied, “I like your attitude, thank you, I needed that”. After that, I noticed she smiled at everyone she assisted. Kindness can be contagious :)

Ther must be somebody who did a RAK today.

I got up early on my day off and finished painting my mother-in-law’s garage floor. It wasn’t random, but it was definitely kind of me!

I do give little gifts to (all the) children (who come in with their parents) at my work-place. They are just little keepsakes. Though they now look with anticipation to me as the ‘friend’ with a smile and a keepsake(:

I relate to that do it quickly-mode… (the surprise of something just needed to be done… I like the joy-feelings you share with others too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

YES! Just a wonderful surprise… That is the best RAK.

I do the same thing at work. I hand out little packets of bird seed to the children.

For myself, I sometimes have difficulty sharing about specific kindnesses…

• ~
    When giving without expectation, I tend to allow the giving to leave an imprint, though little memory of the specifics…and it feels spontaneous when kindnesses occur.
  • ~
  • ~
    I can say I make a conscious effort everyday (at my work place especially)… to give something of value to others. When done in the workplace…I always see a beautiful-ripple effect(:
  • ~ I do an affirmative prayer/written intention of sorts to go beyond service expected…and be a good human being, caring/sharing even in limited pieces of time. I’m thankful to tap into that place that can…and will ‘no matter what’ -mode (even when extremely chaotically busy at work, or busy moment/feeling of my own.) (:

I will say your thread has made me more aware of deciding to be more creative with my kindnesses…
  • ~
    and I will dedicate myself more to the types of kindnesses you are referring to.
  • ~

My goal is to take your lead, Poppy…and be more creative with this intention… I found a site with some ideas…for this..or maybe we could brainstorm on this thread(: Maybe we could even think of wonderful RAK re: Bmindful community(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
Today is a great day to perform a RAK!

Thank a 1st Responder, for keeping us safe!

Supply your children’s teacher, copy paper, box’s of kleenex, or construction paper

Take reading material to the local Fire Station along with a package of snacks.

Donate to the local food pantry

Does your elderly neighbor need some help with an outside chore?

Please post your RAK!
Thanks and have a great first weekend of fall!

29-ways-to-carry-out-random-acts-of-kindness-every-day

I’m a bit spontaneous with the kindness thing…Though here are things I can plan for:
1. Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.
2. Send a thank you note to a person who has helped me in the past.
3. Tell family members how much I appreciate them.
4. Send someone a hand written note of thanks.
5. Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.
6. Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.

20 Small Acts Of Kindness
1. Write an old fashioned letter (I remember these(: )
2. Really listen to someone without distraction
3. Spend some quiet time with a friend in need.
4. Practice gratitude for all I’m thankful for
5. Say kind things to those who are giving me a service
6. Teach someone a useful skill
7. Give a hug to someone in need
8. Write a love note to my beloved
9. read a book to a child

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you for all your suggestions of RAK’s. Please don’t and I hope no one feels they need to report their kind acts. I have a hard time with that myself. My hope is that this community can infect and effect others with their kind acts and make their little world and the larger world a better place.

Today at Church I was offered some sandwiches to take home with me, I tried not to accept them, but they pushed the issue, so I accepted them. I was on my way home and began to pay attention to people as I was driving along. I pulled the car over, there was a gentlemen who was doing commercial lawn maintenance. He looked hot and fatigued. I offered him a sandwich. He took off his sunglasses, smiled and said thank you very much. I continued to this until all the sandwiches were gone. What I saw when I looked into their faces was a look of unexpected joy and gratitude. Who would have thought sharing a sandwich could bring joy to someone? I am truly grateful I was a part of making someone have an unexpected surprise and spread a little joy.

Hi Poppy…I was just having fun with the reporting…no obligation…your idea is wonderful! I would like to ‘report’ (: my experience today.

First, let me say I focused heavily on this before I left for work. I wrote an intention/affirmation…and my mind focused on how I can best serve others. I work in a health-area…and I come in contact with many people sharing much…(and in my mind…how can I serve continued to fill my heart and mind). I also read a bit about the topic before work…giving examples…and I had a readiness to serve (which felt like) no other day. I say that with surprise…because I truly felt that I always go the extra mile. I felt like I heard people differently today…that I responded to heartache and concern differently (a better differently)…

When you deal with lots of individuals and there seems to be satisfaction and rapport with others…sometimes it seems bumping things up a notch isn’t necessary…It was…it is and it was good(: Thank you Poppy. I will continue(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

That was great Nancee!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yea Nancee!
Do you think any of your sandwich people told others about their experience today. I’m sure they did. And I bet at least one of them passed along their own RAK.

You absolutely inspire me.

My neighbor across the street keeps his granddaughter on Fridays. Today they came over and I got to play with Clara who is just over two yrs old. We set up blocks and knocked them over, played with Thomas the train and ate Animal crackers. During our play I took pictures of Clara and her granddad. We surprised momma and grand momma. They assured me Facebook would be visited by relatives before Clara’s bedtime.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:

Yes! The sweet smell of a RAK.

The sheer joy is to be found in what we do unto others, we do to our selves. :)

Matthew 7:12 “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”

It’s late and I am trying to think of what might be considered a RAK I did today. The only thing I did today that was out of the ordinary, was buy everyone at work an ice cream. I really did it for myself. I wanted an ice cream so I’m not sure it counts.

It’s so hard to draw the line of what is for us, and for others…when you truly enjoy sharing/giving…Hope everyone enjoyed their ice cream(:

• ~

For myself, I’ve needed to stay in better touch with some people by letters and phone calls. I’m going to make a list of a good many persons (friends and family) and see what keeping in touch-routines I can establish.
(old fashioned snail-mail ) (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Guess what? later that evening, I went to the store to get a Pepsi, my splurge, and one of the people I had given a sandwich to recognized me and walked over and said “Thank you so much for the sandwich, it was good”. I told him “I was glad he enjoyed and was grateful to do it.” We both smiled at one another and I went into the store. I was filled with joy at his validation. Now I am considering making sandwiches and distributing them, it is a small gesture but who knows, today sandwiches, tomorrow the world :)

Poppy, thank you for creating this beautiful thread!

RAK are what makes our world a more humane and beautiful place…

Today, I saw this frail, homeless man. He had a large paper bag, filled with stuff, and the bag was ripping. He was walking with a cane, and he also had a smaller plastic bag that was over stuffed.

I turned my car around. The street traffic was pretty heavy. I called out and asked him if he needed a ride, which is something that I normally would never do. But today, I helped him, and I delivered him to his bus stop. As he left my car, he turned and said “God bless you”.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
That is a lovely thing Kath! Truly! I don’t have a good-thing like that in present days… It makes me wonder if I have been extending myself enough to others… That took a lot…to do that RAK alone… God Bless You!

Nancee…I can picture this just being a beautiful beginning of RAK-joy(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You are the sandwich Queen of the World!

WOW!

I’m speechless.

Amazingly wonderful Kathi!

Today, I was on the receiving end of a RAK:

I am in school, and am in between jobs. I had a very positive interview this past Monday, and I was very excited. I had called and left a message for my clinical instructor, and I just asked if she could return my call, and that I went on an interview, and I wanted to discuss it with her.
early in the interview, the manager asked me a few questions, and I told the manager about where I am, regarding my career path, and it turns out that the manager is a professional friend and colleague of my instructor.

Going into the interview, I had no idea that there was this connection.
I have not met my clinical instructor yet, but we have spoken a few times by phone.
Anyway, I answered the managers questions concisely and honestly about my career path, and she smiled when I mentioned this instructors name.

Anyway, she returned my phone call, and I gave her more details about the position, and that I am supposed to “shadow” the job in 2 days, and she offered to meet me for lunch tomorrow, the day before I get to shadow for this position.

I felt a wave of kindness and support from her. She has a lot of experience with the position, and she will have very sound advice.

So, tomorrow, I will be very grateful for her input and her honesty.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Best of luck!

I don’t know you except through your posts, and that is good enough for me. I’d hire you yesterday. Tomorrow should be exciting.

All the best,
Love and light!
Poppy

I couldn’t agree with you more Poppy!(: Listening to Kathi, I feel as though I will be saying that proud statement I knew her when…

Although her journey…every step of the way… is simply inspirational…like she is. Thanks Kathi for sharing as openly as you do(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WOW, Poppy!!! THANK YOU!!!

And Appreciating, Thank you too!!!

After meeting with my instructor today, I feel more prepared. Tomorrow is the day that I get the shadow. I plan to be there at 6:30 am. I start at 7am, and that will give me time to change into their scrubs, and then, I will begin to meet the team.

wish you well on your 1st day of your new position(: You’re ready(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tomorrow one of my co-workers has a birthday. She is giving herself a gift of a RAK. She plans to go to a grocery store located in a poorer part of town and pay for someone’s groceries. What a beautiful birthday gift to give yourself!

that’s a wonderful way to perceive gift giving to oneself (: Thanks for sharing that Poppy(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Poppy, that is so beautiful!!!

Wow, what an inspiration!

I am just amazed. I love people! It confirms that there are so many great people, all over the world!

Today, I noticed something new.

The past 2 days I did not get to do any RAK’s, and I noticed…

What I noticed, is that when I do a RAK, it feels good.

Poppy, thank you for influencing me!!!

RAK’s make me feel good!

I get a lot of opportunities to give at my work… I condition my spirit with prayer and affirmation so I can Be-Giving. When I come home from work…I may need rest…though not used up by people. They are conscious motives to Be Love.

Though, what I’m also reminded of…since I desire to be this way…and I give this way…I don’t really get burnt from giving…I simply need time to make sure I balance this nature with RAK for myself as well…so my heart can feel the love it wants to share(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareJoy’s post:

May I steal this—-I simply need time to make sure I balance giving to others with a RAK for myself as well —- so my heart can feel the love it wants to share.

I’m going to steal it. It is a revelation growth factor for me. This puts so much clarity in my personal thinking.

Glad you like this(:
Poppy, here is a quote you make enjoy
“When we care for ourselves deeply and deliberately, we naturally begin to care for others – our families, our friends and the world – in a healthier and more effective way. We become conscious and conscientious people. We tell the truth. We make choices from a place of love and compassion instead of guilt and obligation.” Cheryl Richardson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh, I do like that quote!

Glad you like it!(: very meaningful to me as you know(:

• ~
    All of this sharing lately about balance,and RAK has been wonderful for me! I felt such peace and the giving (to others and to myself) felt like a party today(: I have plans to continue this ‘energy’ tomorrow(:

My hubby reported the same…from a completely different setting/location. Positive vibration/energy truly is real…Want to share a little video here in a moment(:
The Heart’s Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence The Spiritual Heart — is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy that the heart emits that humans are profoundly connected to all living things. The energy of the heart literally links us to each other. Every person’s heart contributes to a ‘collective field environment.’ This short video explains the importance of this connection and how we each add to this collective energy field. The energetic field of the heart even connects us with the earth itself. 7 min 19 sec

• ~
    Thanks Poppy and the other members that chat here and by way of personal messages… inspired and feel peaceful-joy(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The good feeling you have for being kind to others without expectations is not my influence. It is all of your choosing. I do have a big silly grin on my face though.

I can feel your positive energy all the way here in S.C.

.I will say yes it was an awesome day..

In regard to RAK…my hubby was out eating lunch (during his work day) and a man wandered over to him asking for a dollar or 2 for food. My hubby bought him lunch. I wouldn’t probably bring this up…because it was simply a good thing to do… and that was for him to share…Though when he was sharing this with me…I was on my own roll of RAK… and it felt like a day which was simply made for giving and wonderful receiving…which basically were my words before work in an in an affirmative prayer….It manifested exactly as I stated. Yes the positivity is in the air(:

this was my morning intention affirmative prayer…
To create a phenomenal day at work for myself and lovingly observe, participate, share (with joyful ease) positivity with those I interact with(: Thank You God for giving me such refreshing feelings to best lovingly give service with a smile in my heart. It is all wonderfully so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love this thread girls ,at first I was thinking I hadn’t done any RAK for a while ,then I started remembering .I gave 4 homeless me cups of tea the other evening ,I always bring in my neighbours wheeley bins as they are left down the road ,helped an old lady cross a busy road ,listened to a lady who is having a very stressful time and shared suggestions for crystals ,essential oils ,etc

and this was a big one for me

accepted the gift of a bunch of sunflowers from the lovely lady I work with – she really wanted me to have them as she had been given them and did not have any space for them – I realised it is an act of kindness to accept a gift

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Hey Flowergirl,
You make a great point. An act of kindness is accepting a gift. We often fuss over a toy or half eaten food when given by a toddler or a child’s art work, and we might even treasure it, so why don’t we think it is a kindness when an adult wants to give us something?

You are very perceptive!

thanks Poppy ,I think we always want to give don’t we

I had an interesting RAK today with potential(: I encountered a science teacher of young ones. I told her that sounded like a very interesting profession, what do you like about it the most…She replied Science museums…and various lessons like teaching Responsibility. I said what about teaching them Random Acts of Kindness for others …and themselves(:

She liked the idea(:

Thanks Poppy….Not sure I would have of suggested it ..without your reinforcement on this site(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I agree with you and Poppy, flowergirl…receiving is also giving…People who give to you(as we know) feel rewards by sharing good things. When we refuse generosity…we stop the flow…

I recently told someone no to something they wanted to do for me. I felt less than good afterwards… and explained asap…it was because the good I get from this person…requires no money. My gift was the honest communication which shared much, and them understanding happily(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You’re welcome!!

I couldn’t have said it better. It does stop the flow unless we explain it. RAK’s I’m finding are more complicated than they look.

I’m visiting my granddaughters this week. We wanted to keep their routines as normal as possible with us old timers around so after we dropped them off to school and day care, I started working on the yard. Now my daughter’s yard is a big mess because she lives in SC, and the grass and shrubs grow incredibly fast compared to my small yard in Texas. When at the end of the day I had hauled off 12 wheelbarrows of leaves and tree limbs and managed to shop for groceries and cook dinner, my daughter and husband were very much in appreciation of RAK’s. Tomorrow night, I’m going to treat the old folks and the young folks to dinner out.

Parents—too bad, so sad. But then again, no food spilling or whining about vegetables. They might even think that is a better RAK than working on the yard.

you are on quite a RAK-roll(: 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day. Mild temperatures, a soft breeze, plenty of warm sunshine. The forecast in my area called for severe thunderstorms today. And we are getting them as I write this post. Back to yesterday. I slept late which doesn’t often happen, now that I am becoming more mature (getting older). So about 11:00 a.m. I started working in the yard. I enjoy yard work which is a blessing because before I retired, I let it go and my trees and bushes are a mess. I am told a bush usually does not grow to 15-20 feet tall. I have many extraordinary miracle bushes. So did I work on them? No! I began edging the grass along the sidewalks and driveways. I must have dreaming or something because I edged in front of my house and that little part just to the right of my driveway that is where my property line ends. But I didn’t stop there. I did my neighbors also. When I go to the end of their property line, I just kept going. The grass was overhanging the street curb and their sidewalk. Luckily, we have small lots in my neighborhood and my extension cords wouldn’t reach farther than two houses down. After edging, I started mowing. I did my front yard and that little part just to the right of my driveway. But I didn’t stop there. I cut the grass on my neighbors front yard. So I thought, it’s going to rain tomorrow so I cut their back yard also. I have good neighbors. Then I cut my back yard because I wanted to do some yard work. Did I mention I also used my power blower to sweep the clippings off the sidewalks, curbs, and driveways?

When my next door neighbor came home from work she came right over to thank me. Her little dog was with her and he thanked me as well with a little surprise gift in my newly cut grass.

There must be a RAK in this post somewhere.

Can we get,an You’re Amazing here! Yes! You’re Amazing!

I Am living a Divine plan

I forgot to tell you, I use my lawn mower as practice for when I need to use a walker. Old people plan!

Actually that sounds like a good idea(: Now I’m only kidding(:

I Am living a Divine plan

A truly wonderful thread Poppy!

Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting. Mother Teresa of Calcutta

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yesterday at work, I became more of aware of giving. While it is part of what I/or what most do when you are working with people… It just kind of stood out differently. I believe as we continue to be mindful of taking care of ourselves, we have more room to become the compassion we desire to be in our lives.

I am grateful for the experiences, and grateful to be interacting with others, as I continue to truly be more aware of my own true needs and take better better care of me(: And it is ridiculously enjoyable to love yourself and others … the more you decide to get on a roll of being truly kind to yourself.

4800ebd9130322fa3db57a48b499263e.jpg4842412a4f11c0f47d9e151831fa494a--counseling-mindset.jpg

ON GIVING/by a bmindful member iZ:

I don’t do it to receive love and happiness because I feel that I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out so I do this strictly with an attitude of gratitude.

LOVE THAT!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another act of awesomeness

I Am His Hands. He Is My Eyes. The Friendship That Built a Forest

In the village of Yeli, China, two men have formed an unlikely team to improve their community. Sixteen years ago, Jia Haixia lost his eyesight. His best friend, Jia Wenqi, lost his arms as a child. Together, the two have planted 10,000 trees around their village and have become an inseparable duo.

• ~ef5f3329abb09dba185fe013edb996a5--morgan-freeman-quotes-kindness-matters.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Saving this space to share something beautiful I witnessed today!

An older woman with limited English... was purchasing some insulin. 

She repeatedly tried her debit card  for this $30.00 purchase, and it wasn't going through.

It was tried for her...thinking she wasn't using the machine properly.

She was told to call the # on the bank card and find out what the problem was.

~

Then... a woman standing behind her with 2 children -said I will pay for her.

She slid her card. 

And the woman who had difficulty getting her insulin... who was confused by everything...

now had understanding and joy in that moment...and the older adult  told told the woman who helped... with tears

'God Bless You' 

What a beautiful moment!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

0484900b77adb8ead2a92d10cec62ae8.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

e21995bb1c72c581d9d9c77166da647f.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to serenity laker's post: In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:Thank you for your posts. I truly believe in doing kind things for others. Random acts of kindness are never forgotten. Recipients are forever grateful and your own spiritual light is brightened.  Additionally, mere observers of kindnesses are also touched by the kindness shown to others. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! 

quote-what-we-all-have-in-common-is-an-appreciation-of-kindness-and-compassion-all-the-religions-have-richard-gere-69953.jpg

Every advance that we make in our awareness benefits unseen multitudes and strengthens the

next step for others to follow.Every act of kindness is noticed by the universe

and is preserved forever.

Doc Hawkins

1*g2R3b3-fb2CpVZHIL3l9rQ.gif

My dryer is on the fritz so after washing a load of linens, I went to the laundromat to dry them.  I saw a young woman with a beautiful baby girl. She had what looked like a mountain of baby blankets, sheets, bibs, socks, you name it on two folding tables. After placing my items in the dryer I walked over to her to ask if she would like my help. She looked at me with amazement. I told her I was young once and a divorced mother of two and remember what it was like. She smiled and said sure. I asked her where she would like me to start? She placed items on a third folding table and as we continued to fold the blankets, sheets, sleepers and dresses, we began to talk. She shared with me her life, challenges and disappointments. I listened thoughtfully.  I gave her encouragement, love  and the wisdom of my experience. When we were all done, she thanked me repeatedly and even offered to compensate me. I told her it was my pleasure and gave me joy to be of help. I told her to keep the chain of kindness going and extend assistance to someone else along the way, she smiled and said she certainly would.  I then grabbed my linens out of the dryer, folded them and went back over to say good bye. We hugged and I Blessed them both as I left. It was an awesome experience of which I am grateful. 

Thanks for sharing Nancee. You are indeed a very kind, loving person.

I agree with Poppy, Nancee you are an awesomely kind person.  What a wonderful example you shared too!

b44ab016681db7ddaf90d8868b8574de--pay-it-forward-film-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I'd like to share a bit of my day today... I just got home from work...

I  love that I get to  interact with many from different lands, different life stages,  and hearing things about their  inner/outer worlds. 

One of my favorite aspects of today/and many days is interacting with children.

Today In the midst of my work-mode found myself sharing what many of us bmindfullers do...sharing joy wherever we are... And the children are the easiest to do this with...although many ages appreciate kindness(: 

... back to the kids(: I love giving children Emoji Happy Face stickers. I generally hand out 2, no matter what mood they are in. "1 is for  happiness all day..."  And "the other is for their happiness for a life time" I tell them.

db73ac73924700313ae5792f5b05898e--laughing-smiley-face-smile-smile.jpgdb73ac73924700313ae5792f5b05898e--laughing-smiley-face-smile-smile.jpg

• ~

To them as they receive the sticker, its as though someone opened a new positive door.

The great thing about this is....the children have no limiting beliefs, they claim it as so right away. Another wonderful thing  is-the parents reinforce this when I do this lil' gesture! I have heard children squeal with delight as though their happiness had just been heightened in a good yet unexpected way!

I also do this with adults of all ages... Its a beautiful thing seeing happiness becoming a high priority that can be attained(: Adults don't expect something as 'childish' as a sticker, they too often express with a joyful sound.

Bmindful has assisted my joy in growing... And I get to pay it forward lots(:

I'm believing others can say say a similar thing about how Being Joy ... creates opportunity to give joy away(:

pay-it-forward.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFWp7NZoQ7FsDWJUpL9g_u4SA04VNbMu7CTT6OEYrDSM47OG9w95a5b8737494afd6e08e20c06cc5f28b--branding-design-deep-life-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

AWWW how wonderful! You are indeed spreading kindness with a cherry on top with the happiness stickers. Unleashing a wave of positive energy into the Universe how beautiful but then again that is magnificent U. 

thank you Nancee... you have quite a kindness streak yourself(:

love you!

I saw this today, and it made me smile....

Coffee-Karan_Salmansohn-Jennifer_Pastiloff.jpg

this would allow & create some awesome energy-wouldn't it?(:35857ea74375efdd1851db01142df8d7--a-smile-direction.jpg929d685f52bc632170b0a3ad394d3aac--happiness.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A-GENTLE-WORD-A-KIND.jpg4e5c06e078b3adddfdaf10699d338b8f--kindness-matters-quotes-on-kindness.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i-feel-good-when-i-give.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:I could not have said it better. 

In response to Poppy's post:

it was pretty right on, huh? (: Glad you popped in!

Love these quotes that say it so well....

Here is mine for this fine day as I prepare for my work day(: I'm a smiler & giver at work..though if I create this intention... I may be surprised with outcome(:

Image result for notes to self about smiling pic quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for fun and joy affirmations pics9004041_orig.jpg?1445044317

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

Joy and happiness are just two of the things that increase oneself by giving them away. I find it interesting to gain more of something you have to give it away. It is so counter intuitive, but so true!

I love your post:

Poppy said:Joy and happiness are just two of the things that increase oneself by giving them away. I find it interesting to gain more of something you have to give it away. It is so counter intuitive, but so true!

• I would love to get a conversation started about the many things that are gained/multiplied when you give from your heart to others.
  • and any processes we may be aware before we give. (thoughts, feelings, anything)- example... before I start a day of service (at work)... I prepare for my day. I allow Fun 
  • so giving is a more of natural way w/so many others I will interact with.
  • It allows me to feel as though 
  • Related image
  • Image result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More FunImage result for playing with universe affirmations I Am Open For More Fun
  • Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: we could start a new post: To Have, I Give

examples

To have I give love away

To have I give joy to others

To have I give kindness to everyone I meet 

To have I give away control 

I intentionally think about what I want to have for myself and give it to everyone I see

What do you think?

Sounds great! I love this!

Would you like to start this great intro of yours  here on this thread with a brand new post or new thread entirely? Either way  ready & willing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post: maybe it is already started. Let’s see where it goes. I didn’t realize it was on the RAK post. I’m peddling as fast as I can just now. 

In response to Poppy's post

I love your examples Poppy!

To Have, I Give-examples

I give love away

I give joy to others

I give kindness to everyone I meet 

I give away control 

I intentionally think about what I want for myself and give it to everyone I see

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To Have I give to others because giving is natural from my spirit place.

To Have I give   the recognition of seeing everyone I interact with as whole.

To Have I give love from my heart untainted by anything that does not promote more love.

Picture

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To Have, I Give myself a heartfelt reminder that giving is living well.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To Have, I Give myself a heartfelt reminder that giving with love...is joyful experience when it is done without expectations... Love is its own reward. It is felt before we know or see a specific result transmitted in the universe.

Image result for joy at work quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this thread!

looking forward to returning!

Thank you Poppy for creating it!

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Kindness is like money in the bank. It is food for the heart and soul. Being kind is so easy and nourishing in the best of times and so essential in the worst of times. How you treat yourself and all living things makes a life changing difference. 

(:See the source image

hand-and-flower3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A tree full of ripened fruits bows down naturally, because of the weight of the fruits and its willingness to make its fruits accessible to others ~ A C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Beautiful and heartwarming thread. thanks Poppy

In response to Fly me to the moon's post:

Without a doubt!(: 

inspirational-business-quotes-mandy-hale-beautiful-750x750.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

david-sarnoff-inventor-quote-work-and-live-to-serve-others-to-leave.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlArCgw5Z1kg74DyM8utNyPa5jUW4EaQQ74zL9ODhLcWpNbRuAGA

Today as I contemplate kindness and RAK, I am grateful for the opportunity to serve wherever I can

I will look at today -as I go to work as an opportunity to give.

I will look at my family unit, as an opportunity to give.

As I stop by Bmindful, I will look at this as an opportunity to serve

When I look at myself, I will remember to serve myself generously so I always have the mind, body and spirit to serve others.free-quote-printable-word-art-lds-inspirational-10.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A fantastic RAK

In response to Blue moon's post: When you stop what your doing to be kind to others, that is more than a RAK. It is intentional kindness. When your kind to all living creatures, it is loving kindness that originates from your heart. 

3b801327cbffed4f94a86fe7d84839f6--rock-johnson-the-rock-dwayne-johnson.jpg

EVERYDAY is not just a new day...it is a fresh new day for a fresh new outlook.

RAK of mine.

Some individuals I know were 'acting out' ... because their positions in a place of business gave them the room to be this way. 

Some of their nastiness trickled down my way.

All knew it was 'wrong' ... I spoke up a little, and stopped there.

I used the next day to use my tools... and 'surrendered' ... and turned my energy around...

It no longer  mattered how others behaved ... I renewed the love I Am.

Unkind person(s) .... expected me to hold a grudge...

You can't when you love-from this place.

I just loved even more...

No act.

I had an awesome day and so did those we served in GREATER ways.6beeee2c7bf051d27941fe39e9ed9714--matt-affirmations.jpg685f114aaa982829b8b05c9473410947--random-thoughts.jpg6a00d834556d2969e201bb0839638d970d-pi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In light of the recent shootings in the U.S. I was wondering what I could do to help. I can’t change what has happened, but I can do RAK’s. Beginning today I am going to challenge myself by performing acts of kindness for every victim who was killed or injured. I am not sure of the exact count, but my goal is to do 60 RAK’s in the next 60 days. 

That is a beautiful response to these unthinkable tragedies. 

I haven't wanted to even engage in conversations concerning these incidents until your RAK.

I don't have a specific number of RAKs I will commit to, though you've heightened  my awareness and abilities to engage with this peaceful, loving, kind response to these events.

thankyou 

much love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here are some ideas on RAK’s. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/101-easy-ideas-for-random-acts-of-kindness?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy

In response to Poppy's post

These are truly awesome ... (and so are you!) 

Thank you. Thank you for sharing the inspiration & the ideas!

I think sometimes people believe - a RAK has to be something so big... that it takes lots of time, energy and money.

Kindness is more simple and perfect than many realize.

Acknowledging others with peace & kindness... is the love we love!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Poppy you are such a lovely man

In response to flowergirl's post:

I agree. he's a beautiful soul

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN9QQvMKpA_mNwsx_TeKhWVBicr0hNt20pQJoXC2yOspgq-Wxc

And to all!

Much Appreciation!!!

Love & Blessings!

Thank you for the joy

and love

you

are!!!!

In response to L.O.V.E's post

In response to flowergirl's post:

Don't want to be left out of this lovefest!

You most definitely are a beautiful soul, Poppy(: 

Its a beautiful thing!

We love you Poppy!And you are so humble,gracious and inspire with love&kindness.

Thank you for bringing you & your gifts here.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow Poppy, I love your idea. It's really beautiful!

Thank you for inspiring me!

Love to All of our Bmindful community!!

A week ago I said I was going to do 60 RAK’s in 60 days. In the first few days, I had trouble counting and remembering how many I had done at the end of each day even though I was consciously looking for ways to be unexpectedly kind to others. On about day three it suddenly dawned on me that all I had to do was one randomly kind act each day. That seemed too little to do in response to the severity of loosing a single life. So now, I have challenged myself to do RAK’s each day. To accomplish this I have printed out the Jessica Misener article and I carry it with me each day to remind myself how easy and rewarding it is to be kind.  I no longer think about doing it for just 60 days, but to concentrate on just being extra kind each day. 

your inspiration is perfect.

I wonder if you realize that the mere reinforcement of kindness and RAK

is 

kindness/ RAK

thank you for your continued inspirational gifts!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

26017-kindness-changes-everything.jpg?ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Poppy, you are a beautiful person!!

I appreciate you and all the beauty in you RAK's. 

I just posted this on a Peace thread and it seemed fitting here, and looking forward to sharing a recent RAK related to this... later today(:

Peace

IMG_1341-520x400.png

Spread Love

1. Be Kind

2. Spreading Love Like Butter!

3. Be the Mirror

4. Extend Yourself

5. Love all Life

6. Offer Acknowledgement

7. Just Plain Give

8. The Gratitude Train

9. See Your Lessons

10. Hug Thy Neighbor!

11. Appreciate Love in Return

to read more(:

from MAX 103.9 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A man walked into the bird store where I work today and presented us with a gift. It is a made from two different pieces of wood and is a hand made spindle depicting two birds outside their little house. I was so impressed with his craftsmanship that I repaid his kindness by purchasing his bird seed. I carried his 40 lbs. of seed to his car for him and we continued to visit. I found out he is a retired professor or physics and astronomy out of Texas A&M University. That is where my grandchildren’s mother graduated.  Near the end of our conversation he mentioned he has made several pins of various types and given them away as acts of kindness. We talked about RAK’s. He told me he has given away religious pins, cancer emblem pins and bird pins and asked me if he could gift one to me. I asked about a cancer pin and he talked at length about how he made one for a friend who has cancer and he thought it helped give her strength to fight her battle. He told me he would bring me one the next time he came for seed.

Kindness begets kindness! 

This is beautiful and so inspiring!

Thank you sooo much for sharing!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I loved reading your post! There are so many great people, and they are absolutely amazing! I think we should start a news report, and start a news frenzy based on RAK's!! 

People are so fine. We just need to hear about more examples of this gift of generosity and good will! 

Fall in love with our humanity!

Very heartwarming. Thank you for sharing Poppy

Once I was going to my student. I was his tutor. It all happened in winter. I left my home and headed off to this student's place. Accidentally I noticed ... a dog which got frozen to the ground. Surprisingly but the dog also was white so even now I can't understand how I noticed it. So I had to get back to my home, take a knife to set the dog free from frozen ground and come back. I was really lucky that the dog didn't bite me while I with this very knife was trying to set it free. In 10-15 minutes I was carrying this fluffy creature to my place and drying it with my hairdryer. Luckily the dog survived though I don't have a clue how much time it spent that way ) 

In response to bbishoppitt's post: What a great act of kindness! You are a hero—-going out of your way to do the right thing. 

There are 10 Random Acts of Kindness

1. Leave money on a vending machine for someone
    2. Bake cookies for the elderly
    3. Serve at a homeless shelter
    4. Do a 5k for a good cause
    5. Help at a veterinarian office
    6. Pick up litter on the beach
    7. Let someone go in front of you in line
    8. Give a stranger a compliment
    9. Make dinner for a family in need
    10. Insert coins into someone’s parking meter

Visit here https://trikletrade.com/ for more random acts of kindness!!!

Love-one-another-and-help-others-to-rise-to-the-higher-levels-simply-by.jpg7ffb23a4de156be6ea83752adbcd1e12--kid-quotes-happy-kids-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

kindness-quote-3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” – Robert Green Ingersoll

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today something wonderful happened to me. I was sitting around doing nothing after weed eating, edging, and mowing my yard, when I received a text from one of my store customers. She is a regular customer and I have waited on her many times over the last four or five years. I don’t know how she got my number but I suspect someone from the store gave it to her. She asked if she could drop by my house and deliver something from the store. 

Well I have been in my house for the last three weeks because of the virus but today I was about to leave to take my wife to see her 98 year old mother at her assisted living place. Of course because of the virus no visitors are allowed in the place. We had arranged for mom to come into the library where we could see her daughter from outside a large window and use our cell phone to call her and she could use her portable phone to see and talk to us. 

I had told Kim, my loyal customer, that it would be a couple of hours before I would be home and could she visit me, at a social distance in a few hours. She said that would be fine and so my wife and I left to see her mother. 

When we arrived at the designated window we called my wife’s mother to come to the library with her phone and we could see each other. We waited and finally the old one showed up and we had a nice visit. 

Meanwhile I wondered what Kim could possibly be bringing me and why she wanted to deliver it? She had said she would leave the package on my front swing. When I returned home I sent a text telling Kim I was home and she could drop by at her convenience. In the meantime, I went outside and sat on my swing. Soon up drives Kim. She had been to the grocery store and had brought me five big sacks of food and supplies. There were fruits, vegetables, meats, gloves, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, and more.  She said she wanted to adopt us and she knew we were in the group of people most likely to die if we contracted the virus and told us she would bring any thing we needed for as long as this condition lasted, to stay at home. 

This is the best example of RAK’s I could have imagined. Now I must think of a way I can pay it forward. Let's keep those RAK’s going! 

Wow! What a beautiful RAK. I'm believing your qualities are felt everywhere and this lovely individual was inspired by your ongoing gifts of kindness.

Your sharing this story has added something to my day... before going to work, I will see how I can allow more kindness...more RAK's at my workplace.

much love to you & yours! 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow, Poppy, what a beautiful neighbor! What a beloved soul she is!!

I love the pure goodness, the pure generosity that just flows out of the hearts of people... and these could be neighbors or complete strangers...

I love our inherent goodness. And you don't have to look far. It seems like everybody is really in a unique inner experience... Maybe they're out of work... Maybe this is an anniversary date of a lost loved one... You just never know, I only know that this is an exceptional time and it is bringing out exceptional goodness...

Blessings and Peace, to All Bmindful

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: it took me awhile to figure out how to pay it forward for Kim’s kindness and generosity. Being confined at home, has given me the opportunity of helping myself with finding ways to get my exercise and keep me moving. My neighbor directly across from me rents and the yard is very unkept. Sooo...I knocked on her door and kept my social distance and asked if I could clean her yard-that I needed the exercise and would she mind if I worked on her yard. Well she could hardly refuse to help me and was very appreciative. On good weather days, I’m going through my street and asking if people will help me get my exercise. I think they feel sorry for an old gray headed man!! Ha!! 

Wow! You definitely know how to pay it forward!  That's an awesome RAK.

And you once said your goal was to do several RAKs in a day... I believe you will definitely accomplish this with your neighborhood yardwork(:

What a perfect example of this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

fe17d61d5429f099468fdb564ea909ac.jpgkindness-is-contagious.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=236%2C236

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJBMYW6mKbRXIMGE8TmFgBG66L-oZAUHpxKw&usqp=CAU

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

medium_q98.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My latest RAK is connected to a place of business where they serve others with their health needs.

Some associates are wearing down with the stressors of the pandemic and are creating more of the viscous downtrodden behavioral issues with those they interact with/serve

It has been an ongoing goal of mine to share how this is counter-intuitive to creating the good nature joy all want for themselves and others... and lifting others up by being better listeners and service providers with optimistic energy will create better experiences for all in better better ways.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SADNESS

At times of great sadness

When you have a heavy heart

And your mind is numb

There is the simplest 

Of antidotes to be had

Reach deep inside to

Mount up the effort

To offer a kindness

Any little act will do

Just one

And another

And one more

Then gently close your eyes 

And connect with a loving heart

Accept it is you

If you dare to do

Your heart will have 

Lifted you

Your poem, your words take my breath away...

It's amazing... all fear, all doubts get transformed in translation, as mind consciousness immediately levels with wind of the alignment of loves greatest gestor of selflessness... Love is happy just to be love.

Bravo Poppy, you have really been transformed, by love...

So rich, in love, your words have filled my senses to capacity, as I have no more room for another thought...!!!

My heart and my spirit are elevated... and I understand more perfectly how to rise above perceptions of limitations, especially of limitations that I was not aware that I carried...

Thank you, for contributing to me and helping me to rise and to be transformed by both love and by trust...

Poppy, this is probably your greatest poem... although - that is difficult, if not impossible to say...

In all of my readings of your poetry, you consistently had traveled so gracefully in the artistry of subtlety... I've never missed it, its one of your greater attributes and its part and parcel of the journey that your poetry delivers.  It's very delicate and equally memorable.

I am aware of its presence and of your unspoken mastery because it is likely something of which I don't possess! It makes it that much more palpable and...provocative...

LOVE your talent, love your contribution!!

Thank you Kathi! My voice has been somewhat silenced by the virus 🦠 Isolation has gotten the best of me at times. I think my writings are darker than I want them to be. It is a hard time for us all. Most of my writings end up with my projection of hope and kindness or love. I’ll have to go back and read my poem again if it is as good as you say. Again Thank You for such high praise. 

related thread-global RAK

EDA70508-91F1-4ABA-B639-9CE2FB977552.png

Kate Earl That’s All I Want

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This song made me think of this great thread .

I really enjoy the music ... the artists and the lyrics

Thank You to Poppy... keeping the energy of kindness alive and beautiful. 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

After a little more than a year I have returned to my part time job. I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed it. I work at a bird store selling bird seed and everything bird, with the exception of birds. Many of our feeders carry a lifetime guarantee and we have many occasions to fix or repair them. I am good at it. Other feeders we sell do not have any warranty and customers bring them in for repair. I have to let them know they are not under warranty and I quickly assess if I think I can repair them even though we do not carry replacement parts and let them know if I think I can repair their feeder. It is a fun challenge for me. Usually I can find a way to make the feeder operational again. Of course, there is no charge and customers are delighted. It is this simple act of kindness that brightens both of us, not to mention the birds get free food. My motto: Go above and beyond! 

In response to Poppy's post:I agree with your above and beyond!I love your motto!

That is a beautiful gesture! You are awesome!https://i2.wp.com/sociallover.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/you-are-amazing-images-hd-download.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to DailyJoy˚'s post

Speaking of 'above and beyond' - I received an 'above and beyond' today in customer service.

I love to give service with that motto in mind, though today I was a surprised and pleased to be the recipient of this kind of energy.

Went to a wonderful nutrition place (kind of discount ...high quality food, household, and supplement place)

I had called in advance to make sure they had single serving organic fresh mixed  fruit and berries. Always beautiful and delicious... and the price can't be beat. They did. We had purchased a lot of these a couple of times before. I really didn't think they were listening to my why reason for the purchase...

We arrived in the last 1/2 hour (before they closed) , and  was approached by an associate... not sure if they were mngmt, or not...

First, gentleman asked how my hubby was, and don't recall mentioning he hadn't been well. 

Next he made sure we had gotten the best, and searched the back for more (without my asking)

and then followed me around making sure I caught sales.

And ... he found out I didn't live close, and brought ice packs for our insulated bags, to assure freshness.

Lastly, he brought out a gift bag full of products.. full and sample size of lots of useful things. (When I got it home, couldn't believe all he put in this gift bag)

While its true, I like you Poppy love to go above and beyond, though it is rare I am the recipient like that (that I remember) (:

I'm here to say RAK is an energy that feels so right as the giver, and yes as the recipient.

I have worked around some who don't seem to get/believe in going the extra mile. The service oriented behavior that is like this, is so important in the world.

I'm here to tell you... its valuable for all, to help everyone feel served and special with whatever your gifts to give are.

Thank you for sharing Poppy... Can't hear enough of these beautiful acts of kindness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind – – are always attained by giving them to someone else.  Peyton Conway March

03c5b6e61582d5a2fd16588ead66b6fc.jpg

We speak a lot about our RAKs for others. Isn’t it amazing the beautiful RAKs people bestow upon us.

DChitwood_EveryoneIsBlessed.jpg

Think about people who just reach out and check on you , make something a little lighter for you 

blessings to everyone & their very kind selves for loving the way they do

ace19bf650f710c3a5e948d0d8c8a8f7.jpg

How is everyone doing with their RAK's.?1209080726-if-we-all-do-one-random-act-of-kindness-daily-2.jpgrandom-acts-of-kindness-week-quote.jpg

More Lately I am recognizing (once again) the better I am to myself - the easier it is to do RAKs 

I knew of someone who has trouble being kind . It almost seems like she looks for anything to feel disgruntled with too. While my heart feels for obvious discontentment… it does wear on me sometimes. I have placed a higher level on self compassion and self care … and being even more authentic with even more kindness … and I have noticed I have so much more to give from my heart and I get to be my authentic self 

Poppy, thank you so much for the reminders of RAKs. I have been in my own world for awhile … and as I am returning to the world … I am grateful to recall how you brought the emphasis of giving here. I will do my best to have that part of me grow again . 

With kindness & love 

wherever I Am (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content