login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Quotes and Affirmations About Happiness...1

Quotes and Affirmations About Happiness...1

Image result for bmindful pink spinning heart pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasingblack-with-blue-teal-purple-flower-gold-metallic-fabric-by-Timeless-Treasures--217744-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.Blue-Flowers-on-Brown-sold.jpg
-

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

10171910_454324328003425_1410056083976735334_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f5aa5e0fdc97035799792124db99c3fe&oe=5D9F40C1pink-teal-watercolor-black-hand-drawn-floral-rugs.jpg

“You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.” Rumi

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My grateful heart recharges my soul and revitalizes my body.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” -Michael Josephson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content