login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ ★Positivity Aging Well {Quotes Affirmations & Comments}..1

Christine Northrup

New Beginnings

I am health, strength, peace, happiness, and prosperity.

Divine love, expressing through me, now draws to me all that is needed to make me happy and my life complete.

My life is unfolding perfectly, in ways that are enchanting, exciting, and uplifting

I love taking care of my body. My body responds so beautifully to this care.

I am magnetic to wealth and health

When I say YES to myself and my needs, my energy always increases and I feel wonderful.

My life is unfolding perfectly, in ways that are enchanting, exciting, and uplifting.

I awaken each morning feeling the promise of a new day and a new beginning.

I love moving my body. I love getting stronger and more flexible every day.

• ~

“Here’s what I know: I’m a better person at fifty than I was at forty-eight … and better at fifty-two than I was at fifty. I’m calmer, easier to live with. All this stuff is in my soul forever. Just don’t get lazy. Work at your relationships all the time. Take care of friendships, hold people you love close to you, take advantage of birthdays to celebrate fiercely. It’s the worrying — not the years themselves — that will make you less of a woman.” ~Patti LaBelle,

• ~

Undefended Self Love

• ~

“Getting old is like climbing a mountain; you get a little out of breath, but the view is much better!”  ~Ingrid Bergman~

• ~“Listening to your body is the easiest way to create health daily. If you are already experiencing symptoms, pay attention to what they are telling you. It’s not too late to change your beliefs and change your health for the better.”
    — Christiane Northrup, M.D.

“Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.”  ~Louise Hay

Growing Older Gracefully- by Louise Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day.” ~Marty Buccella

“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” ~Sophia Loren

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"A human being would certainly not grow to be 70 or 80 years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species to which he belongs. The afternoon of human life must also have a significance of its own and cannot be merely a pitiful appendage to life’s morning.”  ~Carl Jung

affirmations/intentions:

Today I am revising and reframing my dreams...my goals...to be in absolute sync with my present moment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.”

“I love how I am continuously experiencing fresh beautiful levels of appreciation.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content