login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★˚Joyous Harmonious Service-{quotes,music&comments}

as I prepare for work today, I enjoyed reading:

Everyone  has a purpose in life…a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals. ~Deepak Chopra

I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.
Rabindranath Tagore

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqmXfAqfz3ciIQwY3Igfse7Im9nFzv7r7thNhIQlrd7hhDAD9Vgw
Being around many individuals daily can be positively- heart felt energizing for the giver & receiver;hence the beauty of flow(:

when you allow(:

please join me in sharing posts
allowing the positive flow
of  service, sharing, caring, giving...

• related threads coming soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

GIVING -& Feel Good Music

please assist with adding tunes(:

Frampton Saved a Bird

Kate Earl That’s All I Want

Frampton Baby I Love Your Way

Earth Wind and Fire

Happy Feeling
Sing a Song
Shining Star
Mighty Mighty
Sing a Song

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love lies in service; only that which is done not for fame or name, not for the appreciation or thanks of those for whom it is done, is love’s service.

Inayat Khan

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is love alone that leads to right action. What brings order in the world is to love and let love do what it will.

J. Krishnamurti

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Look for the good in every person and every situation. You'll almost always
find it.”
― Brian Tracy

I AM LOVE

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Lovenapoleon-hill-writer-if-you-cannot-do-great-things-do-small-things-in.jpgnapoleon-hill-writer-you-can-start-right-where-you-stand-and-apply.jpg70191d9af12023605ce0a1ba7db66638--school-posters-teacher-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Love attracts only one thing and that thing is love.”
― Napoleon Hill, 365 Days Of Inspiration

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Kindness_zps00cc934e.jpg4c80e201e0b4c6a09100078560100a2c--positive-uplifting-quotes-positive-thoughts-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

052f596457c916361ebeac650531657f--love-one-another-love-is.jpgaf105c11e1c0f0014335c067e8e5360a.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa39-ZqJ5GQzRkHrumOF-sE8Z-fcPB3xbdG6Y1c6Me0MXDpQUvng

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-what-you-do-for-yourself-any-gesture-of-kindness-any-gesture-of-gentleness-any-gesture-pema-chodron-70-44-60.jpg

213243-675x450-Love-design.jpg

A+Quote+by+Napoleon+Hill+2.jpg

mary-kay-ash-businessman-no-matter-how-busy-you-are-you-must-take.jpg213243-675x450-Love-design.jpgc32e557cd52f7c82334621e7fdef511c.jpg

ONENESS ~ I SEE ALL OF LIFE AS ONE AND EXPERIENCE MYSELF JOINED TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE PLANET. I KNOW THAT WHAT I GIVE TO OTHERS, I AM GIVING TO MYSELF. AND SO I ACT TO SUPPORT AND NURTURE OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
AND IN ALL PLACES.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.”
Wayne W. Dyer
Lifes-most-persistent.jpg
True happiness comes from having a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved by cultivating altruism, love and compassion, and by eliminating anger, selfishness and greed.
~ Dalai Lama

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQco73i-8YGI40iIhv-ukZy3I77XKQbbyjFNZQd9x9EpnkfIvc3Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

18734095675f12c2cf7bd03331323064--law-of-attraction-motivation-inspiration.jpg

Love when I go to work filled with such joy, love and harmony...

looking forward to a wonderful refreshing day!

cd6c6f44857ea3def083989798eeb6bd.jpgImage result for how was your day pical-inspiring-quote-on-success-6.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"When you live your life in alignment with a purpose that is centered on selflessly adding value for others, opportunities become abundant and your life becomes fulfilled." ~ Hal Elrod

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content