login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts...1 {changing what I can}

Lets love and nurture our awesome growth!

1219038007.gif

share a thought here and there

whatever  surfaces for you  in the  allowing

• in the way that is giving you more of what you need.

I have been feeling some Good things lately ... which has come from being my authentic self.

The great thing about authenticity... it

grows beautifully when you allow and listen to your soul.

and as always:

feel free to share as often as you'd like & change it up whenever it feels great to do so!

love,selfcarediary_em_hart.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post in process...

Thoughts...

Some things just are...and when we allow ... it beautifully adds up  in our glorious experience we call life.

Upon reflection, we tend to feel a direction in our lives.

We can label it 'good' or label it 'bad'

We can decide not to give it a label at all... and simply keep deciding what we want

and decide how we'd like to feel 

We can decide to just acknowledge -our purpose, and 'match' things up with our truest and most profound values for ourselves.

The freedom we feel

is discovered more

when we are truly

what matters to us on the deepest levels.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love allowing myself to be as I am, and getting to that place that is simply what I value most.

Some people get angry a lot. Some hardly get angry. 

For myself, I don't get angry very often...Though when I do I allow it to be, because it is usually a beautiful messenger. 

• I stand back from the angry thought, and question it usually... because it isn't very typical of me, and I know I am not my feelings.
  • I love the messages I receive when I allow.
  • I learn what is so valuable to me, and decide how I will respect and learn from the message.
  • Anger doesn't last long with me, because I am a good listener and I love taking responsibility for my life. The freedom is 'everything'
  • when I listen to what matters and allow the message and my matching actions to follow.

thoughts, feelings, intentions, inspired action

Today is a day that I will allow the energy of the Good which has surfaced, and love what follows.

I already know this will be a good day.

Good will fit the energy of the authenticity of my soul, because my heart has claimed it's space for more of what I've been learning, experiencing and desiring from a deep place within.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

liking this quote right now:

Any self-prompt that reminds you to focus on flow not ebb, contributes to your greater sense of abundance. ― Sarah Ban Breathnach

• ~

When I feel the message that resonates with my spirit, flow is the serene harmonious energy which follows

I like listening to who I really am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post in process...

1615864.jpg

I love this quote.

I love how when I am doing things that matter to me...I often  share a bit with others...though most of my energy is the living the way I say I value.

It may not be big actions right away.

It will be the change I want to reflect.

Energy is vital, and flow comes from good energy.

I find when it is taking me awhile to Do, I realize something else is getting priority attention, and maybe it needs that place in things, maybe it is time to raise my external standards to match that of my spirit-place

This moment is good

The moments which led to this are now even more pleasing to me

Work day today...be back Tuesday after work(:

{what occurred recently was big, and allowing more space for me to continue flowing...working...allowing...inviting this Good Life of my spirit-place}

• ~

I love this quote by Abe Lincoln

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.”act-upon-choicesof-deepest-faith.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content