login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Its Always Better

cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

BE HARMONY-thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

9dfffdbd7569b264ee2659b8e5365dee--buddhist-quotes-spiritual-quotes.jpg

... Though think of your track record of resiliency.... and times you worried only to find out it was not just fine...It was better than you could've planned alone!6207ee7f5b2ce89258f14cc30c7e8071--encouraging-thoughts-scripture-encouraging.jpg

Loving these quotes today. Here's another I enjoyed. Guess you know I enjoyed it-I'm posting it(;

6e154ad8e633d7e1daf9e2480cfbc937--facebook-quotes-things-to.jpg

encouraging-quotes.jpg

May all have the faith to keep on going and know we are here for a reason filled with Love.

ac80113cdd5e79cf1df1d5d234488875--christian-encouragement-quotes-words-of-encouragement.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love this quote by member iZ

I find a lot of peace when I look for the harmony between all things that I experience. While experiencing some things don't always feel good in the moment once I can reflect on it I'm often amazed to see how something that may not feel so great actually has something good in it for me that I can appreciate. That helps in recreating how it affected me initially.

PERFECT!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am whole, perfect, strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy

my energy is pure and radiates positive power at every moment

I joyfully dance with life today.

I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness

My happiness draws an overwhelming amount of blessings into my Life.cr=w:800,h:500,a:cccr=w:800,h:500,a:cccr=w:800,h:500,a:cccr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happiness-is-experienced.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content