login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Increasing Giving Power...1

The way of the miracle-worker is to see all human behavior as one two things: either love, or a call for Love. Marianne Williamson

Blow your mind - Open your heart

Including those you love 

in your big picture 

of caring 

is vital.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHu4X60gqoSBFOPp4K9N0jHm2IiWddW4GKqA4mpTO71ikHfrwr

This thread is geared to quotes, intentions, affirmations for inclusive caring... you and those close to you.

Not saying -we aren't loving

...just saying being more giving - is awesome!

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2qlblHw5-QeOgQGY12USRjId3KbTlF5_7kz8qFshaR6r51xkI do all I can every day to make a loving environment for all those around me, including myself.

Image result for kindness thoughts picsRelated image

"Love in its essence is spiritual fire."—Lucius Annaeus SenecaDfpVgbCX4AEA0LS.jpg

5761e17161e88a279ee728f8a130d683--wayne-dyer-quotes-inspirational-thoughts.jpg

f47432290711dc1f9865191e5557166f.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Closet-Love-Quote-For-Him.jpg

I accomplish wonderful things around my home, for health and happiness

because I care about myself, our family unit, and our inevitable bright future.

7818.jpg______________

Image result for brian tracy happy quote pics

c19714243c5652071d04fd57f4107155.jpg

In response to 2019SelfcareEnthusiasm's post:

Best thread ever!!

Beautiful!!! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:In response to trikletrade's post:

Image result for thank you cartoon card

Best thread ever!!

cf8180c6829febfbd79786df8bbdc05f--growth-quotes-good-books.jpg

an awesome byproduct of compassion:

A compassionate state of mind brings inner peace, and therefore a healthier body.Dalai Lama

Image result for positive vibe quotes gif9c774d112052aba2f443c1027b7baed6--hair-masks-daily-positive-affirmations.jpgImage result for you are marvelous

• Related image

Messages of balance, self-love, self-care & demonstratively caring & loving others
[1 of 3] “When you open your eyes, your heart opens. When you truly see and receive what is around and within you, you cannot help but love yourself and the world.” Oriah Mountain Dreamer

I have always liked messages which address in logical…cut to the chase ways…the need to lovingly take care of ourselves. I love the following metaphor which simply defines this urgent & important priority to ourselves & all others on the planet. In a world where love is the answer…and kindness is the way…and the value of maintaining/nurturing relationships is vital… the priority to self is simply tops(: Joyful-Self-CareFocus˚

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6g9Y-xqqOt2QFcSlKW3mrmgP6m5wg0FDhkScVN7zMjBS0UbTHVw

[2 of 3 ] A good metaphor to help you understand your own personal value comes from aviation. If you have ever flown on a commercial airliner, you have heard the safety talks at the beginning of the flight. One talk concerns the oxygen masks, which will drop down from the overhead compartment in the event of a sudden decompression at altitude. In that talk, you are warned to put on your own mask before trying to assist someone else.

Do you know why? Well, at high altitudes there is very little oxygen in the air, and the brain can survive for only a few seconds without supplemental oxygen. So, in the time it takes to help someone else who is confused and struggling, you could both pass out and die. But if you put on your own mask immediately, you will have the oxygen you need to survive and think clearly, so you can be of real help to others.

The point here is that unless you take care of yourself first, you cannot be of any help to others. written by Raymond Lloyd Richmond,Ph.D.

• ____________________
    I am going to add one more. It is an “exercise” that has been useful to me. It may sound contradictory to the aviation metaphor …though for me it is a balancing ticket especially in a significant-other relationship…but also with anyone you value. It’s a finding common ground where the relationship is served more completely. I say this because once a person gets on a roll of self-care and enjoys its benefits….it is very important to leave heart/mind space for other meaningful connections…besides oneself(:

[3 of 3] “Practice altruism, putting the needs of the other person above your own whenever possible. Then see if there isn’t some common ground, where your true needs can also be met. You may be surprised at the overlap, especially if you are patient and strive for balance” Twelve Exercises for Mindful Relationships Adapted from Everyday Blessings[will add link soon] By Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn /Siri Adi Kaur Khalsa Miami Beach, Florida

• __________

while I have repeated above self-care metaphor on other threads…this was meant to be highlighted on this thread…in terms of overall wellness… and kindness toward others

• __________

Image result for spiritual open heart quotesImage result for spiritual open heart quotes

Related image
I am supported in life through all my choices to do good and share the light of love
. {root chakra}

I use my time and talents to help others [fill in the blank].Image result for you are beautiful gif

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

f1aa2c6cee6dcc44cb2cbd35277ba519.jpg

Go and love someone exactly as they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered.” —Wes Angelozzi

Make Somebody Happy

Santana

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuVFeY2JFeQ 

"Always give without

remembering

and always receive without

forgetting." ~ Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content