login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wallace D Wattles and more...3 {life is a prosperous gift}

HELLO EVERYONE!

please join in anytime!diary_em_hart.gifWhen you think of life as a gift ..everything becomes a present... from ones grateful mind to every inspiration that preciously  'wakes us up---'

What a lovely way to wake up... gratitude, peaceful mind, clarity, creativity...and the 'rich' journey 

we may choose to allow.

Please share related posts!diary_em_hart.gif

much love { from 1 gift to another}

(:

GRATEFUL-MIND.jpg

The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best.”Wallace D. Wattlles

page 1

page  2

1e85d361c014946f5be5d7349445d221.jpgOPPORTUNITIES.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

CLARITY.jpg

“The intensity of your desire will depend on the clearness with which you picture to yourself what you want to be.” Wallace D. Wattles

next post

Other related threads (in process)

DESIRED IT-ALL POWERED UP

Napoleon Hill thread-POWERFUL -GOING WITHIN, WRITING , DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE

Napoleon Hill thread-Think and Grow Rich

Napoleon Hill thread-Master Mind- Master Mind Group {Napoleon Hill}...2

previous thread link-Napoleon Hill-Napoleon Hill -Think and Grow Rich

next page-link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You can never become a great man or woman until you have overcome anxiety, worry, and fear. It is impossible for an anxious person, a worried one, or a fearful one to perceive truth; all things are distorted and thrown out of their proper relations by such mental states.” Wallace D. Wattles

PEACEFUL-MIND.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Get rich by the creative method and not by the competitive one.” Wallace D. WattlesCREATIVE-MIND.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth. Trees and plants grow automatically and along fixed lines; man can grow as he will. Trees and plants can only develop certain possibilities and characteristics; man can develop any power which is or has been shown by any person anywhere.” Wallace D. WattlesGROWTH-TEACHABLE-MIND.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“A thought is a substance, producing the thing that is imagined by the thought.” Wallace D. Wattles6c24a8753bb3d656c1b180223a79d08d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“There is no such thing as lack of opportunities for the man who is living the advancing life, and who has an advancing mind.” Wallace D. Wattles“

ADVANCING-MIND.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

STRENGTHENING.jpg

Wallace D. Wattles:

While you rest, do not think of your present weakness; think of the strength that is coming.

~

To do things in a way you want to do them, you will have to acquire the ability to think the way you want to think: this is the first step toward getting rich.

~

Set your ideal as near to perfection as your imagination is capable of forming the conception.

~

See just what you want, and get a clear mental picture of it, as you wish it to look when you get it.

~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content