login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are 3 of your strengths? Can you give examples of ways you could use each strength?

If you need help in finding your top strengths, you can take the VIA survey. I highly recommend it to anyone who holds interest in how to use his/her strengths and build upon them. I took the survey myself, and here were my results:

My top 3 Strengths:
1.Appreciation of beauty and excellence. An example of a way that I use this strength everyday? I love to take notice of nature. To take in the beauty of it all. From the way the sun shines and radiates it’s warm energy to the way trees bend back and forth during a violent storm. Watching the clouds move lazily across the vast sky.
2.Love of learning. I absolutely love to learn. Be it from other people’s experiences, through reading, or hands on learning…it excites to gain knowledge. An example of how I use this strength each day? I try to learn at least something new each day. A new recipe, reading up on a topic that usually wouldn’t strike my interest, etc. Learning is fun :).
3. Perseverance, industry, and diligence. I work hard to finish what I start. It’s just embedded in me. For example, I’m a recovery room nurse and before I transport each patient to his or her room, I like to make sure that they are presentable/acceptable to the nurse who will be taking report. I like for the patients to be as pain free as possible, warm, vital signs all normal, etc. I like to know that when working diligently on a task I will be able to persevere and complete it satisfactorily.

So, what are 3 of your strengths? And how can you use them daily? I would love to see the likenesses and differences that we all have!

few links /great thread -will return/
ways to use character strengths

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content