login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Any One Thing That Is Happily Working!!!...

10689612_777970098916765_8110252792616547149_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=89fd6fc46f104c1f96b792862542c2ee&oe=5C8A468A

207886wyf8s5ujz3.jpgPost any one thing that you've discovered is happily working out for you

post as frequently  as you'd  like

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

316b314cf7a2909ec30fde7c27c0aa7b--rainbow-painting-glitter-paint.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b1c80a9e9ef5c97418ec9efbf0fecbdd--in-the-present-louise-hay.jpg

This is going to sound amazingly simple...{it is meant to lol}

Each eve, I write some thing(s) of value I will do the next day. Guess what emerges early on in the morning... along with the feelings I love ...that help me comply?

You got it!

With the

allowing of feeling good ...

choosing to feel good...

&

keeping promises to myself...

• I believe in myself even  much much  more....
  • I feel even better with EVERYTHING
  • {I plan on remembering all about just how this works & why}{You know, I thought I was doing this before....The automatic-ness and the ease as I was desiring ... not as much.}
  • The more compassion I have for me, the more I want to make sure I'm just fine with the inspired action I love(:
  • Doing what matters ... in all meaningful area is (once again... &/or even more) becoming a cinch!

Yaaay me!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for law of attraction good feeling surrounding doing what you need done pic quoteSee the source image

ARE YOU READY TO GOAL?

If intentions are more  about cultivating virtues and resolutions seem bound to fizzle, how then do we make change? Research tells us that people who regularly write goals down are 42% more likely to achieve them. A study about goal setting at Harvard University offers compelling data about why we should write goals down.TO READ MORE