login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Post More Brian Tracy❤ Quotes & Everything Brian...4

Post More Brian Tracy❤ Quotes & Everything Brian...4See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Unlock Your Potential:

1. Imagine that you have the inborn ability to achieve any goal you could ever set for yourself. What do you really want to be, have and do?
  2. What are the activities that give you your greatest sense of meaning and purpose in life?
  3. Look at your personal and work life today and identify how your own thinking has created your world. What should you, could you change?
  4. What do you think and talk about most of the time, what you want, or what you don’t want?
  5. What is the price you will have to pay to achieve the goals that are most important to you?
  6. What one action should you take immediately as the result of your answers to the above questions?

From Eat That Frog:

1. Plan every day in advance: Think on paper.
  2. Every minute you spend in planning can save you five or ten minutes in execution
  3. The Law of Three: Identify the three things you do in your work that account for 90% of your contribution and focus on getting them done before anything else. You will then have more time for your family and personal life
  4. Prepare thoroughly before you begin: have everything you need at hand before you start. Assemble all papers, information, tools, work materials and numbers so that you can get started and keep going
  5. Maximize your personal powers: Identify your periods of highest mental and physical energy each day and structure your most important and demanding tasks around these times.
  6. Get lots of rest so you can perform at your best
  7. Motivate yourself into action: Be your own cheerleader. Look for the good in every situation. Focus on the solution rather than the problem. Always be optimistic and constructive
  8. Upgrade your key skills: The more knowledgeable and skilled you become at your key tasks, the faster you start them and the sooner you get them done
  9. Slice and dice the task: Break large, complex tasks down into bite sized pieces and then just do one small part of the task to get started
  10.  Create large chunks of time: Organize your days around large blocks of time where you can concentrate for extended periods on your most important tasks

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Unlock Your Potential

“The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.” (Brian Tracy)

Your ability to set goals is the master skill of success. Goals unlock your positive mind and release ideas and energy for goal attainment. Without goals, you simply drift and flow on the currents of life. With goals, you fly like an arrow, straight and true to your target.

Brian Tracy

Enjoy:

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy

You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.

Brian Tracy

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content