login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Supportive Energy!!!(1)Affirmations, Images & Quotes{Vision Board}

Please post affirmations which support you  
See the source image  
See the source image

Supportive EnergyImage result for little things the little moments they aren t little

See the source image

b943500b50c190bf1f14c2363bff22c4--beautiful-gif-beautiful-flowers.jpg

a8f86e6700546dee94d6a4f96bab6b30--hibiscus-flower-power.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtg9ilMAPRuwPzMA4oVRq23yQIAHQO6N-SkkVGO6nOtqQJYqvhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSc15V0OHdNoZ9w3ERKVPHawaaB6UooJe2iykj2BGMBF0ZgwEnPwSee the source image
See the source imageSee the source image

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

See the source imageImage result for single purple orchid flowersimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzh9I5rM95pyTbrbA139VloJL82dvsp8RRAc0QRGW1WGo5Fcs88554620461_9c27d0f45d.jpgSee the source image

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

See the source imageSee the source imagefa90389047521803f6a562eee0d9e379--moth-orchid-orchids.jpg

See the source imageimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSc15V0OHdNoZ9w3ERKVPHawaaB6UooJe2iykj2BGMBF0ZgwEnPw

See the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Hmmmm...

this is a beautiful challenge(:See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source imageImage result for happy today pic bmindful

See the source imageImage result for selfcare energy pic quote

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/39/c4/83/39c483d3c3af786125c253f8e3d9c544--positive-self-affirmations-positive-self-talk.jpg

See the source image

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Thanks for putting this awesome  high vibrational thread up!

Perfect blast of energy!! 

We are all powerful creators, directors, stars and healers...!

See the source image

See the source image

In response to Kathi's post:

Oh thank you for your supportive energy & the acknowledgement of  us all being 

powerful creators, directors, stars and healers...!

much love!

Seasons Greetings!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Happy Healthy to one & all!!

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

In response to Kathi's post

focusing on supportive

energy

brought on astounding things at work...

Busy, though quite a positive day

(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content