login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Posting Alignment {Pondering Thoughts Quotes/Passages/Videos&/or comment} (:

Alignment is an area we are deeply interested in. Every now and then we come across interesting things-which allow for more thought toward our expansion. Post some of those things(: Comment and or post some of those things...that you enjoy(:

"Wellness is a state of mind, body, and spirit. When the three are in alignment, you feel balanced and energized. You have more to give of yourself creatively and to your loved ones. That's what we all strive for." ~ Donna Karan

Pondering Thoughts

Quotes/Passages/Videos&/or comment(

Pondering Thoughts

See the source image

See the source image

af5783f0b9fa6a89bf339aa5a034fbf9--jogging-realm.jpg

See the source image

videoAsk Yourself Empowering Questions by Jeanie Marshall

•  articleIntention I think of an overarching intention as an umbrella that expands over all other intentions and thoughts and goals and desires. In its broadest concept, an overarching intention is a way of being or a way of wanting to be. It expands the powerof intention and helps you to be more conscious of your specific intention. to read article in its entirety

JOIN IN ANYTIME

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued✅

Intro coming soon…

Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance - it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. Sarah Ban Breathnach

Image result for whoever makes you feel that intensely deservesSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imagegratitude.jpg?w=660images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaqCfo95GSCzVrNCKq3W7TAWNWy_t4-xPsE_pNlWS3K6DEafxs__________