login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Random Acts Of Kindness & the Power of BEING Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC8FBWsnuf2dBJSSU142kkweZVp1paePySTgYYqqDVeOBg1hWk

medium_Kindness_is_a_vast_color_that_only.png

Thoughts Of kindness

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a0a925aae740a6cc7bf1c6e02bff55a8.jpg

Related imageuniverse-4573369__340.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Aloha Fellowship Logo★their new website with the same materiallaughingTHEIR NEW SITE

The Aloha Spirit is a well known reference to the attitude of friendly acceptance for which the
Hawaiian Islands are so famous. However, it also refers to a powerful way to resolve any problem,accomplish any goal, and to achieve any state of mind or body that you desire.

to read more-Pink Booklet pdf 

Blessing may be done with imagery or touch, but the most usual and easy way to do it is with
words. The main kinds of verbal blessing are:
Admiration - This is the giving of compliments or praise to something good that you notice. E.g.,
"What a beautiful sunset; I like that flower; you're such a wonderful person."
Affirmation - This is a specific statement of blessing for increase or endurance. E.g., "I bless the
beauty of this tree; blessed be the health of your body."
Appreciation - This is an expression of gratitude that something good exists or has happened. E.g.,
"Thank you for helping me; I give thanks to the rain for nourishing the land."
Anticipation - This is blessing for the future. E.g., "We're going to have a great picnic; I bless your
increased income; Thank you for my perfect mate; I wish you a happy journey; May the wind be
always at your back."

How to Enhance Your Power to Bless
There is a technique practiced in Hawaii which enhances your power to bless by increasing your
personal energy. It is a simple way of breathing that is also used for grounding, centering,
meditation and healing. It requires no special place or posture, and may be done while moving or
still, busy or resting, with eyes open or closed. In Hawaiian the technique is called pikopiko because
piko means both the crown of the head and the navel.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content