login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★POWERFUL -GOING WITHIN, WRITING , DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE

On Paper

Exercise:

Decide on a major goal in your life – either personal or professional.  How much time will you give yourself to achieve this goal? How will you know that you achieved it? Is your success measurable? Attainable? Write out your goal in a clear, concise, positive manner. Transfer it to a 3 x 5 card; place it in your office and home where you will see  your goal several times a day. Successful people move on their own imitative, but they know where they are going before they start. {Napoleon Hill}

7 Benefits Of Success Journal

Mike Martorella

An excellent way to reinforce the importance of your daily accomplishments, big or small, is to keep a success journal. Even if there were only a few simple things you did well that day, for example, “I made it to the meeting on time” or “I took the opportunity to introduce myself to the new employee”, writing down and recognizing your successes – no matter how basic they may seem, creates positive reinforcement and over time these positive reminders add up and enhance your self-esteem and strengthen your self-confidence.
 to read article in full ARTICLE

excellent way to reinforce the importance of your daily accomplishments, big or small,

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

There is a world within – a world of thought and feeling and power; of light and life and beauty and, although invisible, its forces are mighty.

~Charles Haanel

Image result for letter to Charles Haanel from Napoleon Hill

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content