login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Such a good thing to enjoy...myself... and others...1

67872fd776d4088ba8bd1957df437f06--anam-cara-ministry-ideas.jpg

Image result for brian tracy happy quote picsImage result for zen to zany aging well

This is the only time I get to live today. I choose to enjoy it. Louise Hay

Thoughts:

No one truly enjoys being a martyr...doing and being with love♥ is preferred of course(:

It is up to us to take phenomenal care of our spirit... (which loves it when we nurture our mind and body too}

...to best  give well to those we serve at our jobs, our intimate circle of loved ones and daily connections in the world. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFrom a recent Brian Tracy Newsletter

The very best way to assure the happiness of others is to be happy yourself and then to share your happiness with them. Suffering and self-sacrifice merely depress and discourage other people. If you want to make others happy, start by living the kind of life and doing the kind of things that make you happy.

Action Exercises

Here are three steps you can take immediately to put these ideas into action.

First define for yourself the activities that you really love and enjoy, at home and work, and then organize your life so you do more of them.

Second believe in yourself and trust your own feelings. Then, please at least yourself in all things.

Third determine what it is that you do that brings the most happiness to others and then organize your life so that you can do more of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support your physical, psychological and spiritual growth.Self-love is dynamic; it grows by actions that mature you.
✿Dr. Deborah KhoshabaImage result for fun joy pic be yourself quotes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for brian tracy happy quote pics

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am

I am inspired to write what is in my spirit...

I am inspired to affirm my creative truth.

I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.

I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

8d639b717b20170e850cf87682c5f2df--growth-quotes.jpgCelebrate-yourself-so.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content