login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wondrous Ideas -Aging (so) Well...1

Wondrous Ideas -Aging Well

07.gif

I will enjoy a feast of refreshing ideas on this topic. Won't you please join me?

When you notice yourself ‘too much’ in the past or the future you rob yourself of appreciating and living in the present. Even when things are not going the way you really want, you can only create change (inner and outer) by engaging in the present. (It is true we can get a feeling or a thought that we enjoy or can work with by leaning into the energy of yesterday and tomorrow, just don’t forget to come back home to the present moment and allow yourself to find delight in it. Blessings. 💕’selfcare’ ‘Remarkably Well’

Present Moment is a Gift

►•I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
►•All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
►•All my power is in the present moment.

►•All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.
►•All that matters is how I spend this moment.
►•As I remain in the present moment, the past and future give way to infinite possibilities.
►•Being totally present in every moment opens my eyes to inspiring, new experiences.
►•Each moment contains clarity and truth that can revitalize my life.
►•Every moment in my life is a new beginning.
►•Every moment in my life is precious.
►•Every moment in my life is special.

Of course- we know we change... we are always changing... Though what wondrous ideas will you allow as you change to create your best life?

Image result for DEEPAK CHOPRA AGING WELL PIC QUOTE BELIEFS BIOLOGY

Image result for quench your pallet pic quotes

Unconditional love is the most powerful builder of our immune system.It actually protects us physically as well as spiritually. David Riccho

Related image

Image result for aging well affirmation pic quotes

Related image

please stop by with a wondrous post of your own...quote, intention, comment or affirmation about aging well.

thank you so very much, selfcare

Image result for aging well affirmation pic quotesRelated imageImage result for aging well affirmation pic quotes