login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Discussion★★Be the change: What do you want?

Just with a few words, what do you see that you want to change right now??

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What do I see? What do I feel that I want to change??

The world feels trumultous.  There is terrible uncertainty.  

I want communities to be inter connected. Neighbors aware of their neighbors. Connections. Knowing and being known. Awareness of others immediate needs. Responding to others and pulling each other forward. An end to living isolated. Ending all animal cruelty. Protecting our earth. Recycling. Loving the earth. Living legacy. Promoting peace from within.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post:

I love what you wrote in your -What do I feel that I want to change?? 

What do I see?

I know I can only 'work' on my 'corner of the world'... and everyday when I serve others at work...(large number of people from diverse backgrounds} I try to be this person Kathi describes. Promoting peace from within./Awareness of others immediate needs/  Responding to others and pulling each other forward. /An end to living isolated ...

What do I feel that I want to change??

I want to create more ways in my everyday life to do big things. I began doing something recently and it took everything I had, and I'm grateful for the growing pains(:

To take this a step further, I'd like to form a small group-with potential for growth to brainstorm  how to involve others in this quest... in everyday opportunities ... one can plan out... with the public they already serve.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareALifeOfEase˚'s post: This sounds interesting!! I'd love to hear more!!

What do I want?

Great question! 

I have basic questions and basic needs. Nothing complex! I am between jobs. I just completed a job and am looking for the right fit.  And I look forward to moving. I want to save up a little bit more before I buy and settle down. I have spent the last 18 months saving up to buy. I truly want something that feels like a wooded park, at the end of a quiet and tranquil park, where deer and hopefully Angels co habitat!! And, the taxes are something that I can manage as I move towards retirement. I will be 55 years old in December, and I figure that I have at least 7 more years before I can retire. 

And, I want to have fun with gems and minerals. I love turquoise, and want to learn to make rings and set stones. And I want to connect with all sorts of rock hounders, miners and dealers and enjoy them! The earth is an endless source of unspeakable beauty. I am amazed, Koroit oral, Pietersite, and many, many more. I love learning about all of this.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thanks Kathi! Thanks for hearing me 

and thank you so much for sharing your heart and soul of your dreams.

Your vision is beautiful.

{have to run... will be back today to finish...}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content