login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Claim It & It Begins ...2 {Love You & The Rest Is Ease-ier}

related threads in process

Claim It & It Begins page 1

Sometimes it takes a 'moment' to discover how one really feels... really thinks.

Acceptance doesn't mean we have to love a thought...It simply means to love the thinker(:

If loving the thinker is hard ... then... that is a wonderful place to begin... because we need all the love and compassion we can muster.

We are desiring a life we love, and without loving the one who lives in it... you are loving outside things. Outside things come and go... though you will spend forever and a day with you.

Find out what you love about you... and desire to get to know you on each level you are in the moment. 

It never really was (all) about anyone else... Sure others matter. And some matter significantly more to you in your personal-sphere.

Though the anyone else's in your life will receive more love from you than you knew you were capable of-by loving and accepting yourself.

Yeah yeah... common sense. Isn't everything we have learned to return to and live.

Once your loving yourself  has a that element of truth...  create the places within you you'd like more of ... It is such a good day to love you and be the love you are. All truths need reinforcement ... because life can get cluttered. 

So lets affirm what we know is so valuable to us every single day... (if you choose)

I know I Am going to.

how_to_feel_it_real_neville_goddard_difficult.jpg?fit=960%2C960&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for neville goddard fun quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for quadro moon and back - less designImage result for little black and gold hearts picsThe-depth-of-your-own.jpgImage result for neville goddard fun quote picImage result for black orange pink flowers hearts pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53).Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.Image result for ease self love self respect black pink gold picWhen-people-appear-to-be.jpgGetting-used-to-our.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for abraham maslow ease in life quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for abraham maslow ease in life quote pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-dont-need-a-reason-to.jpgHappiness-is-a-present.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:Re: We are desiring a life we love, and without loving the one who lives in it ... you are loving outside things. Outside things come and go ... though you will spend forever and a day with you -

You have so little faith in yourself because you are unwilling to accept the fact that perfect love is in you, and so you seek without for what you cannot find within ~ Kenneth Wapnick

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

re:Sometimes it takes a 'moment' to discover how one really feels... really thinks. (thought in intro)

I love this time in my life!

Love going to the ocean!

So What do those 2 statements have to do with "Sometimes it takes a 'moment' to discover how one really feels... really thinks" ? 

My hubby and I went to a favorite place of ours ...on the water... And it seemed everything that matter materialized. Love how the ocean breeze and water does this for us! We use to go there weekly ... 

and we've decided to do that again!

Talk about alignment! I knew this intellectually. So glad I know this again to recommit to this great thing to do!!

As Nevelle says- catch the mood of wish fulfilled.{ the outer environments you love-add to the creation of the inner}

In response to The sunny side of the street's post

in re: We are desiring a life we love, and without loving the one who lives in it ... you are loving outside things. Outside things come and go ... though you will spend forever and a day with you - (thought in intro)

When you love yourself, outside things you love-become another way to give yourself the life you love. The problem isn't outside things it is believing outside things come first. 

When you love yourself first you desire to give yourself a life you love... that includes people you love, places you love, and things you enjoy. 

When you love 'other' first... your mood depends on the availability of whatever is outside yourself. When you live from your heart and soul-you know the consistency of your Creator, your Spark within never changes... and what you love... transforms to more-with the love you are... and the love that is.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content