login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★  The Why Game

The Why Game

Lesson 6 The Why Game

• ☼ ►• from whatanicesite.com

"When you start adding the "whys" to what you want, then you really begin to vibrate in concert with that which you are, and when you begin to vibrate in concert with that which you are, oceans part and mountains move, and people come out the woodwork to accommodate you."

"Select those desires or wants or intentions that are most important to you in this time and write each of them at the top of a separate sheet of paper in this way:"

"I intend to receive..."

"These are the reasons that I intend..."

and then restate your intention. And write all of the reasons that you want this." [Italics theirs, What a nice site this is -is the rest

"When you are writing, you are at the strongest point of focus that you can achieve with your conscious thinking being. Write what flows forth from you. Not what someone else wants you to want, but that which is important to you. Write as long as it flows forth naturally. Do not force it."

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Why Game

today 

• "I intend to receive... a peaceful, thoughtful, flowing day
  • "reasons... I love those feelings -it promotes the flow of living the  life I love
  •  restated intention- I experience a peaceful thoughtful flowing day and the way it promotes ... creates ... allows the flow of living the  life I love

Keeping It Zen...pg 1

THE BOOK OF POSITIVE ASPECTS

ESTHER & JERRY LOA created by flowergirl

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareALifeOfEase˚'s post:

Moments ago I was thinking about a book that is out of print I loaned to a trusted friend.

days ago  ...thought about ... how  she hadn't returned it, and she believed she had. I never pushed it... I do like to just let things go that feel like they can't be changed.

• ~

Anyway today ...  the feeling of wanting that book came up again

• ~

I let it go again & went about my business of the day-today

• mind you-still feeling that flow
  • ~

so... on with my day ... just flowing along(:

...been reevaluating my many books and changing up where I want them -that really matter to me.  The physical pain I was feeling from yesterday-so much better... I just eased into this little book project of mine... & I have MANY  books (like probably many of you) ... and I informed my hubby I'm blocking a path ... out here... so pls don't attempt to visit this way(:

As I stacked the books-

what book did I my eyes then connect with?

You got it, the book I loaned & wanted so much(:

One might say... you stopped fretting and allowed.

I say it was more than that.

th?id=OIP.7RsB-MiQ13DqCfa-RZey3gHaF7&pid=15.1&P=0&w=198&h=159

I believe we create a beautiful energy which creates-when we allow.

I am grateful. 

And I feel empowered... with another lesson about  energy and our gift to use it well.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I CHOOSE TO BE THANKFUL was an affirmation today. This is very awesome. Thank you for this!

I love how we can choose something ... intend something and life finds a way to fit the bill...Almost like a mold ...that if it doesn't fit... it is discarded.

On that note:

I intend to receive... feelings of thankfulness

These are the reasons that I intend.....

• when I am thankful... the playing field for anything needed becomes more open
  • when I am thankful... I am more available  to myself and others
  • when I am thankful... I am able to take care of things well and more completely that matter to me and loved ones

restated intention-

I am more thankful and this allows me to be more available to myself and others.

I am more thankful and now I can take care of things well and more completely that matter to me and loved ones.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content