login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★WE ARE FREE TO BE ~free THOUGHTS...1 of 3

I release all restrictions, and I am free to be me. ~Louise Hay

It often seems we project we have no freedom.

This is an enormous fallacy.

In most situations these are self-created limited situations

which ones thoughts feed more of our self limiting thoughts to.

This thread has you creating your day with the foundational thinking of just how free we/you are.

Of course in life acting out in any way we want without regard to things we somehow know are true...makes no sense. We can feel the things that matter.

Listening to &  allowing the energetic understanding of  our values of the surroundings that matter to us... is valuable to the harmony we are...as one. 

Believing we lack freedom is the beginning of being a non-creator in a world where we have a true connection with manifesting and so much more freedom than we can even imagine.

Allow freedom...

in your thoughts

in your heart

in your soul

check it against what you know to be kind & good with your Higher Self, and feel your freedom

love, selfcare

page...2 Link

page 3 Link

Hi Everyoneღ,

This thread is lighthearted

yet filled with vibrational energetics which rejuvenates,

and adds to awesome expansion which listens to our soul

We are all our wonderful unique selves... 

Share what You enjoy

pink5.gifpink5.gifbackground.gif

Just Allow and....

Practice saying yes to what liberates you. - Tap the link now to Learn how I made it to 1 million in sales in 5 months with e-commerce! I'll give you the 3 advertising phases I did to make it for FREE!

pink5.gif

background.gif

and know

Be fully present with whatever you are doing.

pink5.gif

background.gif

â¤ï¸...:)Trust is a powerful force that never goes unnoticed.

pink5.gif

background.gif

background.gifbackground.gif

Just keep choosing love with every breath you take.background.gifbackground.gif

Sometimes changing the way you respond can change your whole world.background.gifbackground.gif

and know

and

Everthing is a gift.background.gifbackground.gifbackground.gif

Greet the day....background.gifbackground.gif

Live the love that you are in each moment of your life, from this day forward.background.gifbackground.gif

When a child has a nightmare and wakes up terrified, you don't shame the child or try and belittle their experience. Treat yourself in the same way.

Harmony is what happens when we meet life open heartedly and from our soul. â¥

You are raising your vibration though the power of love.

Stories never really end...even if the books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page, any more than they begin on the first page.â  â Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

WE ARE THE INFINITE space, a YOUNIVERSE, carrYin' our Young & ever growing Sâ¼N-Light. BE aware of the ONE divine feminine energy, mother of ALL MATTER. Ma Jah, truly Majestic & Magical:  AY AM <â¯> MA YA. Always BE & ALLways BEcOMe... ~ à¥~  i Am that I Am & I will BE that I will BE in each & every ONE!!! ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, ONE Yâ¯UNITY. YES Us -> JAH WE _/_ Namaste! )

The ultimate way of moving into a place of complete self-confidence is by completely trusting.  Visit http://www.panachedesai.com/blog/how-to-create-radiant-self-confidence/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=page&utm_term=how-to-create-radiant-self-confidence&utm_content=image&utm_campaign=self-love to receive a FREE gift from Panache Desai...

“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” ~Vincent Van Gogh

“You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.” ~Brene BrownImage result for acceptance  of self is asking you quote picsImage result for bmindful WE ARE FREE TO BE ~free THOUGHTS...1 of 38b6adfacee8ce7009f338a5b5850d5fd--random-thoughts-random-things.jpg

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

Related image

Related image

Image result for living harmony frequency pic quote

Image result for living harmony frequency pic quote

Affirmations

e3e2e02210b6e4d5e98c916e8e9bc983.jpg

31-allow-love-to-flow-throu.jpg

1807dc2f48be5a716e47e154af1cba36.jpg

536ddab7bb0c9d59c1b3d5e0f9c27e19.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content